Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Get Rid Of This (666 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Get Rid Of Liver Cirrhosis,heart Diseases,diabetes Etc / Get Rid Of Any Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of This by omron(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2015
please nairalanders need the best idea to get rid of too many tick in the house its very disgusting this tick entered my house from neighbour untreated dog pls anyone with possible suggestion... tnx
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This by Keepshining(f): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Fumigate your house.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This by omitooguns(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
omron:
please nairalanders need the best idea to get rid of too many tick in the house its very disgusting this tick entered my house from neighbour untreated dog pls anyone with possible suggestion... tnx

Take 'em all down with SNIPER...under 4hrs they are all dead....

BT read the Users' instructions oooo else....sniper will kill anything killable....even d user...

Advice: mix with water and cover all comestible and ur cloths and shoes and any other thing u don't want sniper to bleach....then use a good pump and pump life comot for their body..

afterwards, close the door and stay away for 4hrs...else...SNIPER will kill anything too shocked
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This by MRBrownJ: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Keepshining:
Fumigate your house.

the house should only be fumigated AFTER the dogs have been treated. if the dogs are not treated then fumigating his house is pointless, as the ticks will simply return.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of This by omron(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
tanx to all dat help me wit reasonable comment so so happy to have u guys

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Headlines,monday September 7, 2015 / Antonio Fernandez: Life As Daughter Of Billionaire Bizman – Teju Philips / In Love With A Non-human(join To Read On Literature Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.