Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death (22126 Views)

This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Ooni Of Ife Chills With Oba Of Elegushi After Being Snubbed By Oba Of Lagos.PIC / Ife Chiefs Announce Ooni’s Death Formally (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by Toofan007: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sweetrolly:
I HATE IT WHEN ISSUES LIKE THIS ARE MAKING FRONT PAGE ON NAIRA LAND WE HAVE BETTER ISSUES BOTHERING US IN NIGERIA NOT ABOUT OONI OR WHATEVER THEY CALL HIM....THIS IS PISSING ME OFF
Guy, nobody force you to read am na. I thought YOU HAVE TO CLICK a news item to read?
Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by blessednamso: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nawa oh.........

Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by Lucasbalo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
bonechamberlain:
this is how men treat a mortal like a God, even after death. sorry for Africa.
Gbam, you wonder why Africa is so backward.
Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by 9jatatafo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Let the tradition be upheld but it is crystal clear that the Ooni is died and has joined his ancestors. The chiefs are trying to keep it secret so that they could get the needed human heads for ritual purposes. The dead are unconscious of nothing.
Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by lanrei(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bonapart:
Like seriously who cares..... I hope it will bring him back

Oni my regards to dagrin abeg

LOL, seriously I miss that guy..
Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
bonechamberlain:
first u are uncivilized cause a civilized person would oppose an issue raised without insults. two england would not deny the death of the queen and start making burial preparation. the death would be immediately announced and burial preparation started. we are in civilization era try to key in.

Tahh, so because he is civilized he should drop the way his forefathers announced death and do it the English way?

mental slave
Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trending:
for "goal goal" cool
Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by bonechamberlain(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
SexyKaycee:

Tahh, so because he is civilized he should drop the way his forefathers announced death and do it the English way?

mental slave
u are also uncivilized cause a civilized person would oppose an issue raised without insults. hope u travel the same way ur forefathers travel.
Re: Why Palace Is Yet To Officially Announce Ooni Of Ife’s Death by ernestita3(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Can a god die?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Shares Yoruba Symbol / 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens / Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.