Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features (3505 Views)

Vsun Smart Phone Spare Parts / Tecno Camon CX Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / Another Affordable Phone From VSUN: Vsun Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features by TechLector: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Vsun H9 Furious smartphone brings a whole new experience to the smartphone world. It combines powerful performance with energy efficiency such that you can now enjoy high speed operations, intense picture quality and easy navigation with minimal energy consumption.

Vsun has more than 10 years’ experience of taking care of the whole life-cycle of a mobile phone for its customers. Vsun smartphones phones are sold to big local brands in South-East Asia, South America, Russia and Africa, according to top officials of the company. Additionally, KaraNigeria became the first store to start selling Vsun smartphones phones in Nigeria.

Vsun H9 Furious is a new affordable phablet from Vsun. Vsun H9 Furious is not just a bigger version of the Vsun Smart. It offers an Octa-Core processor for a faster performance and much better battery pack.

Vsun H9 Furious comes with a 5.5-inch display with a 13 megapixels powerful rear camera with LED flash capable of taking photos of 720p/8.0 MPAF also with a 5 megapixels front facing camera. H9 Furious camera features advanced CMOS technologies. Hence snapping photos and shooting videos of the world around you will be an amazing experience... CONTINUE READING
Re: Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features by abdo123: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
TechLector:
The Vsun H9 Furious smartphone brings a whole new experience to the smartphone world. It combines powerful performance with energy efficiency such that you can now enjoy high speed operations, intense picture quality and easy navigation with minimal energy consumption.

Vsun has more than 10 years’ experience of taking care of the whole life-cycle of a mobile phone for its customers. Vsun smartphones phones are sold to big local brands in South-East Asia, South America, Russia and Africa, according to top officials of the company. Additionally, KaraNigeria became the first store to start selling Vsun smartphones phones in Nigeria.

Vsun H9 Furious is a new affordable phablet from Vsun. Vsun H9 Furious is not just a bigger version of the Vsun Smart. It offers an Octa-Core processor for a faster performance and much better battery pack.

Vsun H9 Furious comes with a 5.5-inch display with a 13 megapixels powerful rear camera with LED flash capable of taking photos of 720p/8.0 MPAF also with a 5 megapixels front facing camera. H9 Furious camera features advanced CMOS technologies. Hence snapping photos and shooting videos of the world around you will be an amazing experience... CONTINUE READING
have got thru it but still cant find any tips or guide on how to insert SD card. I got mine too from Konga today. thanks!
Re: Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features by invisibility: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't believe anyone will buy this phone with 30k when there are better alternatives that sell far cheaper
Re: Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features by samyot(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
invisibility:

I don't believe anyone will buy this phone with 30k when there are better alternatives that sell far cheaper

do kindly list your cheaper alternatives cuz i don't see many 30k octacore phones

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps / How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN / I Need A Review On Itel Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.