Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,026 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Some Satanists Are Not Humans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Satanists Are Not Humans (760 Views)

Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) / Satanists And Christians Are One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Satanists Are Not Humans by chyke27(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
The level of satanism and atheism in nairaland points to the suspicion that these are actual demons in human bodies. How could real humans not revere an almighty God?
Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by podosci(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
The level of atheism is increasing because of the level of knowledge available to people. It has nothing to do with demons or spirits but rather more to do with Knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
If you watch Frankenstein you will agree with OP....Satan will soon be physically present on earth.
Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by Pierocash(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
ok. Loading my propel grenade for d arrival of Satan himself. boys ready for war.
Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by cyberczar: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
my impression is that these are demons inhabiting human bodies and bragging and daring God just to deceive real humans into thinking they could dare God and escape Him and His judgement at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmm They have open thread again
Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
thats it, when i say some religionists are the dumbest sect of people in the world, they think am joking

1 Like

Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by Scholar8200(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
podosci:
The level of atheism is increasing because of the level of knowledge available to people. It has nothing to do with demons or spirits but rather more to do with Knowledge.
To be sincere, rather than knowledge or threads with original contents promoting knowledge by atheists on NL, all I see is scoffing, blasphemy and a deliberately subjective point of view that sometimes becomes a travesty of reason claimed! For instance if I say God created the world and an atheist disagrees, rather than embarking on an intimidating rendition of facts, what you get is a fiery tirade against He Whom you say is not there and those who believe ! Whither your increased level of knowledge?

2 Likes

Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by trapQ: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'll watch it, but I hope it ain't horror cuz I don't watch horror movies
starlingslimnet:
If you watch Frankenstein you will agree with OP....Satan will soon be physically present on earth.
Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
trapQ:
I'll watch it, but I hope it ain't horror cuz I don't watch horror movies
Not that horror....it explain Satan claim that not only God can make life he too can......and the beginning of science and demonic possession is made real; Guess it's Illuminatis plan to captivate people's mind but those who are spiritual will learn the person behind the movie, "Satan".
Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by cold(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
chyke27:
The level of satanism and atheism in nairaland points to the suspicion that these are actual demons in human bodies. How could real humans not revere an almighty God?
Who might i ask is your 'almighty god'? Yahweh i guess. So is Allah to the Muslims,Shiva to the Hindus,Budha to the Budhists,Ogun,Orisa,Amadioha etc to the Traditionalists. So you see the folly in your argument. You pick one god out of the thousands out there to revere and you'll argue to death that yours is the genuine article. Same way adherents of other faiths hold on tenaciously to their beliefs and accompanying gods.
Of course you'll argue these other gods are counterfeit. But you fail to take into cognisance that the same reasons you put forth in dismissing other gods is exactly why we dismiss yours. You also fail to realise you're just one god short of being an Atheist. You choose to keep one imaginary friend out of the thousands out there. Atheists on the other hand prefer not to have any imaginary friend and that bothers you...sigh

1 Like

Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by chyke27(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
That's empathetic mr god.
Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
chyke27:
That's empathetic mr god.
Boo.
Re: Some Satanists Are Not Humans by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 18, 2016
chyke27:
The devil lives inside men. That's why the concept of "devil worship" is hilarious. It's like worshipping ones self. And that's exactly what happens, which is evident in the rituals I've seen posted here.

You know Chyke, men are spirits first before anything else, and, there is no neutral spirit. There are only two kinds of spirits; one that glorifies God and one that corrupts the glory of God. Blasphemy is the corruption of God's glory. Do not be surprised at the insults hurled toward God. What they continually do in the spirit when no one is looking is that and more. And the reason is to corrupt the glory of God, and to fatten their spirits (that's literal) with the corrupt glory.

The devil is not a separate entity from the sons of darkness. Just the same way the righteous are not separate from God. God's people are one spirit with God. It's important not to imagine spirits to be like the human body. A spirit is more like a presence that can be undefined. That way when I say two or more people share one spirit, it's understood.

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday October 7 2015) Prayer And Joy / End Time Becomes Clearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.