Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Hey Dudes! Check This Out - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hey Dudes! Check This Out (6296 Views)

Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much / Hey 3d Guys: Ur Comparisions Between 3dmax And Maya / Www.wetclaysip.com Cg Studio In Portharcourt 3d 2d Vfx And Graphics Dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by TechPros(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2009
means your design sucks wink
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Kemjisuper(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2009
Tech Pros:

means your design sucks wink

Why thanks man, that was the idea - lol grin
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by ztyle(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2009
Kemjisuper:

Why thanks man, that was the idea - lol grin
KJ help me ask em, how many he don design!, see he mouth like ur design suck. grin
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by TechPros(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2009
@ kemjisuper

Very very wack

@ztyle
very very wack wack wack wack wack follower grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Kemjisuper(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2009
Hey, I just figured it out tongue

In Tech Pro's world, 'wack' is another name for 'fantastic' grin. So what' he's actually saying is

Tech Pros:

@ kemjisuper

Very very fantastic

@ztyle
very very fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic follower grin grin grin grin

It's pure genius. @Tech Pro - you rock! tongue
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by temmytej(f): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2009
Whao, those stuffs are really awesome and i love each piece so much   shockedcry.

I'm not a guru actually  sad but i am really interested in this stuff  grin.

What are the requirement? 
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by TechPros(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by DualCore1: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2009
if i do ma own eh. . . all of u will just eh. . . inshort make i no talk.
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Kemjisuper(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2009
Dual Core:

if i do ma own eh. . . all of u will just eh. . . inshort make i no talk.

Oga Dual Core, abeg talk! grin Its a free world O!
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by codename47(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2009
just dropping by

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by kazzydude: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
guy how did u do that, its not bad at all
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Truetalk(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
That's some sort of 3D Modeling am i right
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by abdulone(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
hey dudes new stuffs

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Gaminechic: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2009
Why thanks man, that was the idea - lol

haha
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by smartsoft(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2009
@abdulone sorry no hard feelings but this last creative is boring, how many colours nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ?? dunno but this ma own opnion
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by porkpie(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2009
if dis d works of an amateur, den Adul d Sky is just d begining 4 U!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by abdulone(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2009
thanks for all the comment bro's

what do you guys say about this?

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by abdulone(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
thought you will like this kemji

impossible is nothing bro, with the grace of the almighty.

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by abdulone(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
a bit larger

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by abdulone(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2009
a design i did for my press earlier

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by justbones(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2009
Its too clustered.
Too much stuff too little space
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by superior1: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2009
if you are good in animation and making of cartoons, you may earn your place in our project. send resume and work sample to project.heritage@yahoo.com
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Aseye(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2009
aint good in animation, so a little 3d modeling but more of designs, here is one of my newest jobs,

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by RotannaEze(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hey mates,for all the graph designers in da house one love,and i must say the sky will never ever be your limit,you all shall go beyond the skies.Especially
ABDULONE,who's works drew me to this part of the forum.

My names is Ezeokolie Rotanna Richard,am a 300level Cooperative Economics and Management student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University.And a member of National Association of Cooperative Economics and Management Nigeria.Am currently working on a project approved and sponsored by my institution called "UNIZIK MAG".It's a magazine,the first of it's kind in the institution,and am proud to say that am the founder/CEO of the magazine.It's going to be launched by the special grace of God,seven months from now.
The search is on for who is going to be the magazine's graphic designer and i don't want to leave my fellow nairalanders out of it.
This is how it works,everybody gets to design the featured name of the magazine which is"UNIZIK MAG",with any graphic designing tool known to man and the three best will be choosen to be the official graphic designer for the institution and the magazine respectively.{you can post it directly to nairaland or for security reason's i think you should send your finished products to my email address and please don't forget to write on how to contact you}This should be done with no delays.
Thanks alot pals.
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Omoosedabi: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2009
pls guys can u pls tell me the difference between photoshop 7 and photoshop cs2 and cs3. second question am only good at coreldraw, which other software can u recommend, and thirdly can i learn photoshop on my own. i mean is it linked to coreldraw?
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Aseye(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2009
the series of photoshop 1.e cs2, cs3, cs4 are evolvements like corel 11, 12, x3 and x4, so u can actually lay ur hands on any of them and practice, yes u can learn on ur own depending on how fast u wnt to learn, u can also get tutorials on net dt will help u or best of it all get a photoshop guru to teach u, u can combine both corel and photoshop and u wil come out with best of designs, goodluck
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by oluomo12(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2009
Men this guy is cool  cheesy cheesy cheesy men i dey feel you, e be like say you be the best for naira land grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by abdulone(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2009
thanks dude and dudets for all the comments and advice,

Rotanna Eze:

Hey mates,for all the graph designers in da house one love,and i must say the sky will never ever be your limit,you all shall go beyond the skies.Especially
ABDULONE,who's works drew me to this part of the forum.

My names is Ezeokolie Rotanna Richard,am a 300level Cooperative Economics and Management student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University.And a member of National Association of Cooperative Economics and Management Nigeria.Am currently working on a project approved and sponsored by my institution called "UNIZIK MAG".It's a magazine,the first of it's kind in the institution,and am proud to say that am the founder/CEO of the magazine.It's going to be launched by the special grace of God,seven months from now.
The search is on for who is going to be the magazine's graphic designer and i don't want to leave my fellow nairalanders out of it.
This is how it works,everybody gets to design the featured name of the magazine which is"UNIZIK MAG",with any graphic designing tool known to man and the three best will be choosen to be the official graphic designer for the institution and the magazine respectively.{you can post it directly to nairaland or for security reason's i think you should send your finished products to my email address and please don't forget to write on how to contact you}This should be done with no delays.
Thanks alot pals.

thanks for the post, but your email address was not in your message, you didn't upload any picture for the graphic design, and you didn't give any information to be used for the design.

pls take note of this, as we all await u r reply.

@ Aseye thats a very good and creative design i love it.

@ just bones thanks for the comment but if you will kindly note, i said earlier.

@ omoosedabi i so much agree with Aseye Ps 7 Cs 1, Cs2 and the rest are evolvement s like of softwares like corel 9, 8 and the rest, about learning it your self- Yes you can do so with the tutorials that come along with the softwares and with the help of turorials online from sites like antsmagazine.com graphictutorials.net e.t.c, am a self learner too, and with determination and constant practice i believe u can also achieve sucess.
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by RotannaEze(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ Abdulone
sorry mate,for not putting my email address{just thinking maybe you all will check my profile}.Well it is LOVEABLE892000@YAHOO.COM.And please for the rest of the house,am not a graphic designer.Am just a lover of the act,how i wish i can learn it.
Seriously speaking you guys are doing great and all your works are nice and beautifull.
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by bilqiss(f): 3:55am On Jul 30, 2009
We artists have to remember that less is more when it comes to graphics. Too much and its like a bombardment, ya know? Big ups to all though.
Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by kazzydude: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
hey well i want u all to chek these little shit out

it was been done with Adobephoto shop V.6.

Re: Hey Dudes! Check This Out by Aseye(m): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2009
hey abdulone, if u say u re a beginner then u very ok as a beginner but i think d major concept u need to had to ur flies is 'simplicity' it wil help u go all d way, and i also see u re quite equip with alot,

like u to feel me in where u get ur brushes from, some of dem re just exactly what i need, like u to giv me d sites, tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) / Best Architectural Animation Program / My Nairaland Art Gallery. - Stephen's Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.