Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

New Employee Taking Persional Car To Office...good Or Bad Idea? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Employee Taking Persional Car To Office...good Or Bad Idea? (640 Views)

Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) / 5 Signs A New Employee Won't Make It In Your Company / Guards Deny Ministry’s Staff Access To Office Over Unpaid Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Employee Taking Persional Car To Office...good Or Bad Idea? by moscobabs(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders, I just got a new job and I have to resume on 15th of this month.

I have been working as an Audit Officer since 2009 but this new offer is in a manager level but no official car attached for now.

I don't know if is a good idea to take my personal car to my new office since the job is a one man business Job.

One spirit is telling me to take it along because if the Owner of the company latter discover that I have a car he might be thinking that I have embezzle the company fund.While other spirit is telling me not to take it along since I did not drive during the interviews and taking car along might deprive me from getting an official car from the company,It has happened to a friend of mine before

Pls I need your mature advice .Thanks

Cc Seun
All moderators
Re: New Employee Taking Persional Car To Office...good Or Bad Idea? by Rubyventures: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
moscobabs:
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders, I just got a new job and I have to resume on 15th of this month.

I have been working as an Audit Officer since 2009 but this new offer is in a manager level but no official car attached for now.

I don't know if is a good idea to take my personal car to my new office since the job is a one man business Job.

One spirit is telling me to take it along because if the Owner of the company latter discover that I have a car he might be thinking that I have embezzle the company fund.While other spirit is telling me not to take it along since I did not drive during the interviews and taking car along might deprive me from getting an official car from the company,It has happened to a friend of mine before

Pls I need your mature advice .Thanks

Cc Seun
All moderators

Your personal car is your personal business, if you have a place to park at work and it is more economical than using public transport then it is non of your boss's business.

2 Likes

Re: New Employee Taking Persional Car To Office...good Or Bad Idea? by moscobabs(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rubyventures:

Your personal car is your personal business, if you have a place to park at work and it is more economical than using public transport then it is non of your boss's business.
Thank u sir.

In my former place of work. U will be sacked once the owner heard ( not even confirmed o) u got a car or build a house
Re: New Employee Taking Persional Car To Office...good Or Bad Idea? by Rubyventures: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
moscobabs:

Thank u sir.

In my former place of work. U will be sacked once the owner heard ( not even confirmed o) u got a car or build a house

Why would you be working for a boss who does not want you to progress?
Re: New Employee Taking Persional Car To Office...good Or Bad Idea? by moscobabs(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rubyventures:

Why would you be working for a boss who does not want you to progress?
Main reason everybody is leaving the job

(1) (Reply)

Wasssup With All The Indians In Our Labour Market??????????????????????????????? / My Banking Job Interview Awful Experience.. / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.