Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End (3423 Views)

Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / If Evolution Was True Then It Should Be Able To Regrow Lost Limbs In Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by petkoffDrake(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
pls read through.... i saw it as a message in my whatsapp. how true is this??

Rapture will take place any time from now. Everything hindering the rapture has been removed. Gospel has been preached almost everywhere, all the prophecies has been fulfilled. The devil is working very hard to occupy Christians with the things of this world so that the day will catch them unaware. Please be prepared,there is no more time, Use the advantage of this free sms to send this message to at least 10 people. Do not ignore. This is also a source of evangelism, souls are dying. God bless you!
Let’s Pray Hard: 6 6 6 The Mark Of The Beast Prophesy Finally Fulfilled… Written By: Jonathan Annobil. The US Senate has passed the Obama Health Bill into law. The implementation would commence soon. This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access nmedical care. The device will be implemented on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST. Are you still doubting the END TIME?
Do u know that the special car which was made for Obama is known as the BEAST? Get READY.
The rapture is near! Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.
1. Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else?
2. Why is it being connected to your bank account? Remember the Bible says you wont be able to buy or sell without the mark 6 6 6. And guess what! The chip is connected to your financial details. What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the Church will not make it if Jesus comes now? Many are unaware that the ends is near. Don’t tell me that its advancement in technology or development. If any area of your life is not in sync with God’s word repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell…think about it. Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity… He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says to the church. Please rather than post and forward senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist.
PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS. Have you ever wondered what should have happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile phone? And we really can’t live without it. Only 7% percent will re-send this message. Don’t be of the 93% who will not share the message. Satan said. “I wonder how humans claim to LOVE GOD and disobey Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me” Do not send later. Share and send now. May Almighty God grant success to everyone who reads and sends this message? AMEN
Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by petkoffDrake(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
don't ignore!
Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
You people have not stopped this stupid rumour?
Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
I wonder who will be the next Anti Christ. Obama's tenure is ending next year.. I am sure you will then see how f000lish you are. m0r0n

1 Like

Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Stupid people say a lot of stupid things. The term anti-Christ has been attached to almost every public figure and was as meaningless then as it is now.

1 Like

Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Your brain is the anti christ

1 Like

Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by respect80(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Your brain is the anti christ

I'm sorry you actually take the antichrist for a single character please research the actual meaning of anti as a typical Greek word an-tee'  Preposition
Definition
1. over against, opposite to, before
2. for, instead of, in place of (something)
a. instead of
b. for
c. for that, because
d. wherefore, for this cause

wink hope you get it now
Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
respect80:

I'm sorry you actually take the antichrist for a single character please research the actual meaning of anti as a typical Greek word an-tee'  Preposition
Definition
1. over against, opposite to, before
2. for, instead of, in place of (something)
a. instead of
b. for
c. for that, because
d. wherefore, for this cause

wink hope you get it now

I am sure you think this makes sense. Goodluck with your ignorance. Better read a book and be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by respect80(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
ibotjaycob:

I am sure you think this makes sense. Goodluck with your ignorance. Better read a book and be enlightened.
[/s]
Yes knowledge island or shall I say omniscient I guess you also need to read a book to get enlightened as well.
Sorry I was too busy with work hence the long time it took me to reply
Re: Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End by veecovee: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
get prepared humans

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. / Should African Religions Be Preserved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.