Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Shorelink Oil And Gas Test And Interveiw - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shorelink Oil And Gas Test And Interveiw (1561 Views)

The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shorelink Oil And Gas Test And Interveiw by iezioma: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
please did anyone attend the last recruitment exercise of shorelink oil and gas in portharcauort?
please i want to knw the gist the test was on January and the interview on feb.i have not been called since. i dont know if anyone has been called.
Re: Shorelink Oil And Gas Test And Interveiw by archivaa: 3:20pm On May 03, 2016
Not yet

(1) (Reply)

Alligator Killed In Trans Amadi Ama Port Harcourt / Life Is Vanity Upon Vanity / List Of Ten Richest Musicians In Africa In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.