Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food (1483 Views)

Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / 500k To 600k IN SIX MONTHS / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food by BiggerBangs: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please am about settling up a Frozen Food Business(Fish,Turkey and Chicken) ,Am inexperience in it,i want to seek for advice on how to go about it.I plan of doing it in a small scale and latter expand it ...my target is the market woman reselling and to consumers,Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
BiggerBangs:
Please am about settling up a Frozen Food Business(Fish,Turkey and Chicken) ,Am inexperience in it,i want to seek for advice on how to go about it.I plan of doing it in a small scale and latter expand it ...my target is the market woman reselling and to consumers,Thanks
I will advice you not to put all that money in a business that has a perishable factor associated with it, especially if u have no experience. You may end up selling your freezers for 30k each.

Instead set up a shop that sells other non perishable items like bags of rice and groundnut oil and red oils, tin tomatoes maggi cubes, curry , thyme , salt, branded pepper etc... Then put one freezer in the shop and practice how to sell frozen foods in the same shop.

With time u will advice yourself the business to continue and the one to stop.

This will also give you a second chance to correct any mistake you might be making by opening just a frozen food shop in that particular location.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food by BiggerBangs: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2015
underlinee:

I will advice you not to put all that money in a business that has a perishable factor associated with it, especially if u have no experience. You may end up selling your freezers for 30k each.

Instead set up a shop that sells other non perishable items like bags of rice and groundnut oil and red oils, tin tomatoes maggi cubes, curry , thyme , salt, branded pepper etc... Then put one freezer in the shop and practice how to sell frozen foods in the same shop.

With time u will advice yourself the business to continue and the one to stop.

This will also give you a second chance to correct any mistake you might be making by opening just a frozen food shop in that particular location.

Thank you so much for the advice,so insightful
Re: Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food by laglo: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Read this. You can equally become the distributor of the product and make up 80-100k per month with that money

We hereby request for investment of 200,000-1,500,000.00 as a partner or direct investor which afford you to be a director on the board of the company but not a shareholder.
This requested investment is to enable put the company into a full capacity functioning level. Which is currently manufacture liquid fabric wash for washing machine, fabric softener and dish wash will manufacture toilet disinfectant, fabric freshener and conditioner and antiseptic liquid. The factory is situated at Egbeda Lagos.

The fund is needed to pay for regulatory fee which is NAFDAC, purchase of furniture’s and working capital to start production. The product is already selling fast on Konga.com, kaymu.com.ng and major supermarkets in lagos mainland.
We are proposing 45% return on investment (RIO) per annum. While the capital invested capital can be secured with a debenture on company assets. We propose 12 month tenor of investment which is renewable at investor discretion base on the return on investment and personal decision of investor.

At expiration of investment on the 12th month, the company will return the fund and accrued interest to the investor if the investor is not rolling over his/her investment. Investment can be paid monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly as desired by investor. During the period of investment, investor/partner will be added as director on the board of the company and necessary documentation will be effected on the corporate affair commission file.

We are confident that your investment into our company will yield desired result.

PROJECT CASH FLOW, BUSINESS PLAN and STATEMENT OF NETWORTH of the company will be shared with serious investors.

Contact hillaruthchemicals@hotmail.com / 07012619137

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only / 17 Best Smartphone Apps That Pay You Money 2017 / Training On Business Promotion Techniques Through E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.