Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Man Saved A Dog Buried Alive In The Paris Suburbs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Man Saved A Dog Buried Alive In The Paris Suburbs (962 Views)

Graphic! Defence Less Dog Boiled Alive In China (photos+video) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / Benefits Of Having A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Saved A Dog Buried Alive In The Paris Suburbs by gossippmecom(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pedro Dinis explained on Facebook how he helped the dog on Saturday. The police have since arrested the owner of the animal.

Yesterday when I was walking with a friend and goddess as we were about to finish the walk, we decided to face accentuated sheer joy goddess of freedom, go on a little thing ... I do not regret because this allowed us to be in the right place at the right time to save a life, that of a bitch ... who unfortunately was cruelly buried alive, only his head was barely visible account holding quantification ty of land that covered. I will spend my comments and would like to publish this not to value my act but to raise awareness about animal cruelty considered a short time by law as living beings with sensitivity and providing for terms of up to 2 years imprisonment and a fine of 30,000 eur.

More images: http://www.gosippme.com/2015/08/a-man-saved-dog-buried-alive-in-paris.html

Re: A Man Saved A Dog Buried Alive In The Paris Suburbs by deadZONE: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
cool cool
Re: A Man Saved A Dog Buried Alive In The Paris Suburbs by chocolateme(f): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Animal cruelty , that culprit should not go unpunished..
By the way, that dog looks stubborn shaa.. who knows whether e don chop the land and property original documents.. he should go for imprisonment rather than paying fine because that money may mean nothing to him.

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved A Dog Buried Alive In The Paris Suburbs by Habayomie(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
MOVIE ALERT: In case you don't know what the noise is all about. Download The trailer for the much anticipated Film OPIN (the end) Written&Directed by Psalm Oderinde http://forumspotz.net/?p=54703
Re: A Man Saved A Dog Buried Alive In The Paris Suburbs by wunmi590(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Which kind of wickedness is this? People like this can bury their child alive, I swear.

#ThankGodTheDogWasSaved
Re: A Man Saved A Dog Buried Alive In The Paris Suburbs by knyte(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
wunmi590:
Which kind of wickedness is this? People like this can bury their child alive, I swear.

#ThankGodTheDogWasSaved
It's very disheartening when people turn away from treating people bad and den turn to dogs..anyone who can subject a dog to any form of cruelty has a wicked wicked heart.

(1) (Reply)

Morayo Rabbitry / Beautiful, Isn't She? / My Boy Zeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.