Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Places To Market Farm Products - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Places To Market Farm Products (681 Views)

We Buy Farm Products / Showcase your farm/farm products to a wider variety of customers / Introducing Ollems Farm Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places To Market Farm Products by leskey99: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hi house, I intend to start marketing farm produce for a farmer but I'm stuck on who the buyers are going to be. Any help please?
Re: Places To Market Farm Products by TUBLEZ(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Which of d products?
Re: Places To Market Farm Products by leskey99: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2015
The likes of tomatoes, plantain, cassava. They're in varieties, are there specific companies or individuals that demand in large quantity?
Re: Places To Market Farm Products by funfunfun: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
If palm oil is part of the product, u can Watsap or call me 08034828586
Re: Places To Market Farm Products by Agrotradeafrica: 4:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com

(1) (Reply)

High Yield Cassava And Maize For Sale / A Good Fertile Ostrich Eggs / Suppliers Of Bell Peppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.