Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ (35200 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ by odapey(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
My political role model WAS Saraki but he had got the seat of my most hated politician.
Before he joined the party, there are essential people who brought the party into existence. He joined the party with his HIDDEN presidential ambition when he noticed there is nothing more for PDP. He kept his hidden agenda because he knew there wasn't a chance for him.
This TRAITOR called Bukola Saraki forget the promise the made in campaign I.e CHANGE. He never want to be an example of the change that will take place.
My fellow Nigerians, believe me or not Saraki need not the Position of SENATE PRESIDENT, it is his over ambition that is ruining his life gradually. He only Usurped the position of S.P just to use it as stepping stone for 2019 Presidential election which he believed his future is bright in PDP a the sole candidate. Everybody knows Saraki is a PDP member. He chose Ekweremadu as D.S.P and Okpabio as Min. L just to draw near SOUTH SOUTH &SOUTHEAST face to his side and sidelined SOUTHWEST(Yorubas) in his appointments forgetting he is a Yoruba man and speak in Yoruba language. He claims north because of his over ambition.

I just pity the man trying to be the wisest politician and acting like Maradona. when the game he is trying to play against PMB and APC) pounce back on him, he will end in Jail. (when he lose Immunity Clause, EFCC with arrest him for his #6 billion fraud.

I hereby call on Yorubas and Nigerians @ large to be vigilant and be wise about their decisions.
An overambitious person who betrayed his party loyalty, the Democracy and Nigerians @ large, what do you select from him as a PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REP. OF NIGERIA

I call on the LOYALIST and Right-hands of Mr. President to alert him about the danger of Saraki as S.P, he must find a means of eradicating him with immediate effect or else PMB want his Government to be the worst ever.

I have no cause to Apologise.

END SHALL JUSTIFY THE MEANS!
Re: Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ by oluwatunde1984(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Just Read Matt 7 vs 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.