Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Learn How To Make Money At Home & At School Doing Some Great Stuffs. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Money At Home & At School Doing Some Great Stuffs. (492 Views)

Total Staff Returns N108k To Customer Who Forgot His Money At Ilorin Station / Learn How To Make Money At Home & At School Doing Some Great Stuffs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money At Home & At School Doing Some Great Stuffs. by happydayval: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Making legitimate money is a good thing to the Lives of Youths, it might not neccessarily be an Online Biz but Legitimate ways of Making Money Offline Rocks!! I will be Sharing with you a very Short-Tips to Make Money at Home and at your School to get most Finacial Stuff done!
TIPS: By Clicking on the Share Button above, Do you know How many Family you will put Smile on their Face? Let them See this Post also and Start living a Fufil life!!
We will try to Make this Post very Interesting, Educative.. Most Students after attempting JAMB or Post-UME without Success, They get Depressed and i guess its due to Perental Pressure on them and some are even Bored Sitting at Home. I know how this might be because i was once in their Shoes but the Solution to this is Absolute Dedication, Make up your Mind to try your Best, Never Get Tired, Find Something doing and Good will assist you! Thats the Code i use and it works for me. I was 19 when i started Laughing to the Bank and i believe you too can.
NOTE: This Article will be very helpful if you are not the Fast Money Type, It works for me back then and its working for most of my Friends at School now.
WORK I DO AND GET PAID FOR OFFLINE
Before i became a Webmaster, I do make Legitimate money from people for my Services and it was Fun, You also get to know more people. I will be sharing my Little Biz with you Guys today, Just follow us!!!
1. Bulk SMS: This is one Business i can never Joke with, with this Biz i was able to Raise upto N60,000 in a week as a Profit back then in 2009! I do visit Schools, Clubs, Mosque, Churches even Shops to inform them about Bulk SMS as a Tools to Drive more Customers and a way to Reach Out to New and Existing Customers to check back our shops for new Products. With Bulk SMS, You too can make cool money at Home and at School without Stress!......... im into ebooks on foot ball betting and other books.For the Tips Contact Me on 08080349662.

(1) (Reply)

ARA Farms...order Your Pig And Cow Meat Here / Urgent Proposals On Agriculture Or Telecom Business Is Needed By An Investor / Indesit Fridge/freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.