Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (51426 Views)

Singles Let's Mingle 21---30 / Ibadan Singles. .......let's Converge Here / Single? Let's Mingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Greetings to all viewing this, a whatsapp group for Matured singles to mingle and hook up had already been set up,is a new group. we already have some Matured relating members in there.. Most of the members, are educated, mostly graduate and mostly working class people. The group is own and managed by a responsible elderly admin, whose main aim and purpose is to make every matured in heart single person who has a good ambition to hook up with someone good and not for selfish purposes , to get there very own choice of ladies or guys and also who are ready to date for good and not selfish reasons to come together as one,if possible to get there life partner from the group..The group too also is built in a way so that all can have fun,make good friends in life.Please note you will be screened properly before you are added in there,also there are rules in there meant for all to follow so things could go very well in there. Pls age limit for guys sending me message on whatsap should be from 27years upward and pls must be a working class guy, not student. The ladies should be from 21years upward,female student almost graduating who needs a partner.. Pls the group is meant for serious and good moral people only who knows what they want,immorality will not be welcome in there..if any is interested send me message on whatsapp to 08032059244..will chat and add you up..few members are in there,mostly ladies. the group need matured men and ladies who knows what they want..not dirty people in heart
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by livapul86(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Male: working class: These songs below, represent who i am. If these songs resonate with you, that is a huge blessing to me.... My contact is on my profile
Fix you by Coldplay: This represents to me one of the most beautiful songs ever written. To this day, this absolutely beautiful song still brings tears to my eyes.
2. St Jimmy by Greenday: I absolutely love Greenday but this particular song in all honesty, I can’t say what has made it forever time stamped in my brain. It’s my default ring tone always, the same song I always hum in my head.
3. Things I’ll never say by Avril Lavigne: “Cos I’m feeling so nervous, tryin’ to be so perfect, cos I know you’re worth it”………..This is a line from this truly charming song. I’m certain that the day, I would be lucky to meet the lady I would get married to, I would instantly know cause this would be the song that would be playing in my head.
4. Human by The Killers: Pitch perfect song by The killers, a truly brilliant song. Are we human?
5. Time of your life by Greenday: Words can’t really capture why I sooooooo love this song. “It’s something unpredictable…. in the end is real….. I hope you have the time of your life”. I have repeatedly told myself, the day I achieve something truly phenomenal, this is the song I want to be played for me
6. Kiss Me by Six Pence: My ultimate wedding song, I have repeatedly told myself, this song MUST be played at my wedding. The DJ that defies me and doesn’t play it isn’t getting paid.

Bonus: Nobody’s home by Avril Lavigne: I absolutely love Avril…….She is such a beautiful talent, that it’s so difficult for me to fault her in any aspect. If there is a list of persons I would gladly take a bullet for, Avril would definitely make that list.

PS
To my future wife, please you have to love my type of songs……..cause I play them always, I don’t want you to start nagging me about them. In the mornings while preparing to go to the office, sometimes in the evenings while I’m about to sleep, on Saturdays while cleaning and doing laundry. These songs are a constant part of my life, please be receptive and if I’m lucky to find someone who equally resonates with these songs, then the better.

1 Like

Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by dorisday22(f): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
5c3955be
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by oneluvs: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pl
dorisday22:
5c3955be

ok
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by larryray26(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please I need a serious lady for a relationship in Lagos. 24-26 lady, who is ready for commitment and must be God fearing. Ready to take it to next level by his grace.
Please add me on bbm 28D8E475
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by persevere4life(f): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by udysweet(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
livapul86:
Male: working class: These songs below, represent who i am. If these songs resonate with you, that is a huge blessing to me.... My contact is on my profile
Fix you by Coldplay: This represents to me one of the most beautiful songs ever written. To this day, this absolutely beautiful song still brings tears to my eyes.
2. St Jimmy by Greenday: I absolutely love Greenday but this particular song in all honesty, I can’t say what has made it forever time stamped in my brain. It’s my default ring tone always, the same song I always hum in my head.
3. Things I’ll never say by Avril Lavigne: “Cos I’m feeling so nervous, tryin’ to be so perfect, cos I know you’re worth it”………..This is a line from this truly charming song. I’m certain that the day, I would be lucky to meet the lady I would get married to, I would instantly know cause this would be the song that would be playing in my head.
4. Human by The Killers: Pitch perfect song by The killers, a truly brilliant song. Are we human?
5. Time of your life by Greenday: Words can’t really capture why I sooooooo love this song. “It’s something unpredictable…. in the end is real….. I hope you have the time of your life”. I have repeatedly told myself, the day I achieve something truly phenomenal, this is the song I want to be played for me
6. Kiss Me by Six Pence: My ultimate wedding song, I have repeatedly told myself, this song MUST be played at my wedding. The DJ that defies me and doesn’t play it isn’t getting paid.

Bonus: Nobody’s home by Avril Lavigne: I absolutely love Avril…….She is such a beautiful talent, that it’s so difficult for me to fault her in any aspect. If there is a list of persons I would gladly take a bullet for, Avril would definitely make that list.

PS
To my future wife, please you have to love my type of songs……..cause I play them always, I don’t want you to start nagging me about them. In the mornings while preparing to go to the office, sometimes in the evenings while I’m about to sleep, on Saturdays while cleaning and doing laundry. These songs are a constant part of my life, please be receptive and if I’m lucky to find someone who equally resonates with these songs, then the better.
There's something called compromise sha. You know? If you love her you shd be willing t give up certain things and vice versa or maybe if she isn't a fan,u can limit the places u play them and frequency. My two cents tho. But btw ,Amen to your wish and ours too!
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by livapul86(m): 6:10am On Feb 12, 2016
udysweet:

There's something called compromise sha. You know? If you love her you shd be willing t give up certain things and vice versa or maybe if she isn't a fan,u can limit the places u play them and frequency. My two cents tho. But btw ,Amen to your wish and ours too!
You're right, I'm actually open to a compromise. Double Amen to our desires.

1 Like

Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by shatux(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Hi....

Am Olaniyi
Graduate of Computer science
Work in the United Nations Ethiopia
Running a parallel masters program as i work
+251929111018 is my no...also whatsapp and viber
interested in friendship...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by larryray26(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
I need a serious lady for a relationship that will lead to next level and have a view of the future. She should be between 20-27 and based in Lagos but if not in Lagos it is still acceptable. She can be from any tribe.
Note: I don't need anyone not ready for a serious thing, I don't need male pretending to be female and not a Valentine date. Please no jokes. If you are interested BBM 28D8E475.
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Vickings(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
e
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Femi from ib . Age; 27, need a lovely lady to be friends with
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Abuseay(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nigerian Singles feel the online dating scene is not for them, but in this technology age, and the hustling and bustling of the society, Waking up early to go to work, being stuck in traffic, getting home late in the night, and doing this over and over again every day for the entire year does not give you the freedom of dating or meeting new people that could possibly meet if you had all the time in the world to mingle.

I would definitely consider online dating, meeting new people and getting to hang out with them physically after learning a lot about them. One thing to know for sure is that Love knows no boundary. If you are meeting someone offline, make sure it is in a very public place, do not take them to your home, do not give them your home address, do not give them your office address, hang out with them a couple times with your friends around. Ask them to take you to their parents, brothers, sisters; families so you can meet them as a friend, Make sure you apply wisdom in everything you do.

I believe one of the best website to check as a Nigerian Single is Naijaloving. Naijaloving provides a meet and connect platform for single Nigerians, single mothers,, single fathers who are looking to date , start new relationships or friendships. The platform or website is perfect for any Nigerian living abroad i.e. In the Diaspora as well as Nigerians living in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan e.t.c.

The platform is very secure and perfect for working professionals, Graduates, and Undergraduates. Check it out in your free time and you will not be disappointed. www.naijaloving.com
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by sunstyle(m): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2016
lemma448:
I'm a lawyer, I work with a reputable firm in Abuja. Pm me for more details wink
Hello! I also work and based here in Abuja and I will like to know u better. add me on bbm: 52C49980 , Have a nice day.
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by lemma448(f): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
sunstyle:
Hello! I also work and based here in Abuja and I will like to know u better. add me on bbm: 52C49980 , Have a nice day.
I sent a request
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Olayemi0014(f): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
H
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by duduade: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Closed

1 Like

Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Blaze55(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
duduade:
Sex: female
Status. Single
Job stat: graduate/employed
Looking4: male graduate or employed 32-35 year old, good christian but With excellent exposure;preferably dark skinned and he has to be calm and gentle.

Would have take you up on that offer but I'm in Port Harcourt
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by victoreyefia(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Add me 08138045010 or 2AE70234. Serious and matured ladies pls. friendship
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by samirchudi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
like play like play,dat gal go just say hi nd d rest na history.owerri or anambra..am gud to go..I luv bad batches dats my f##king problem
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by ucnwafor(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
lemma448:
I'm a lawyer, I work with a reputable firm in Abuja. Pm me for more details wink
chat me up on whatsapp 08037852066. Base in PH
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Officerricky(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Emeka 28 yrs health care professional tall, humble, shy. looking for a lady; 20-25; a graduate, beautiful and humble. Whatsapp ; 08039292447
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by SamoriToure(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by teefyn(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY

I need a matured lagos based lady for real friendship..Interested?...Pls watsapp me...07068473242
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2016
kerygalerie:
Alright peeps!!! If you happen to get some one from this platform... What will be your first reaction?
p to fork her up down, right, left and centre and make sure I damage her womb with my Kongo.... That will be my first reaction...

1 Like

Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
PaulKillerman:
p to fork her up down, right, left and centre and make sure I damage her womb with my Kongo.... That will be my first reaction...

Peeps like you can't do no shit when it's time to go down... So stop ranting my guy...

Oops ... Did I just say that? Oh YES!!! I did.
PaulKillerman:

Peeps like you can't do no shit when it's time to go down... So stop ranting my guy...

PaulKillerman:

Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
kerygalerie:

seem like you just seeing that moniker for the very first time, seem like you are newbie in romance section, please do your research well...

1 Like

Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
PaulKillerman:
seem like you just seeing that moniker for the very first time, seem like you are newbie in romance section, please do your research well...

For real?
Re: Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] by SamoriToure(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2016
I am real 08034952269

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Awon Werey 100% / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.