Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D (1132 Views)

Hilarious Pic Of An Accident Victim And A Journalist / Funny Pic What Will Be Your Reply / Pics... What Will Be Your Reply If Sumone Asks You This Hilarious Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D by Swiftboy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
I was on my own oh,trying to catch an appointment with Coldflame{reputable music Producer},so I was approached for the interview.
I want you all to give appropriate answer to the following questions...
1. For 10 Million Naira,can you eat a bowl of live cockroaches?
2. What would you do if you catch your fiance/fiancee cheating with your Sister/brother?
3. If your lady is raped by hoodlums,will you still marry her?
4. What would you do in office if you're given the opportunity to be the President of your country for 24 hours?
5. What will you do if you got an alert for 5 Million naira,money thats not yours? I guess I answered them appropriately...
1. Its not possible to finish eating a bowl of live cockroaches without vomiting.
2. The relationship is over! I'll ask her to marry my brother not me again.
3. I'll marry her ofcos since I love her and that is after she's fully recovered,physically,emotionally,spiritually and mentally because its not her fault she got raped.
4. I'll show the Politicians the plight of the common man and implement policies that will alleviate them.
5. I'll go back to my bank to ask questions. To know who wired the money into my account and to know whats up. Truth is such funds if spent is a loan in disguise. The bank will come for their cash. grin
Re: I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D by XKZ(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
No comment
Re: I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D by MRBrownJ: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Swiftboy:
I was on my own oh,trying to catch an appointment with Coldflame{reputable music Producer},so I was approached for the interview.
I want you all to give appropriate answer to the following questions...
1. For 10 Million Naira,can you eat a bowl of live cockroaches? depending on the circumstances yes/no
2. What would you do if you catch your fiance/fiancee cheating with your Sister/brother? that will be the end of the r/ship and will wish them a happy life together
3. If your lady is raped by hoodlums,will you still marry her? after counselling etc, yes possibly
4. What would you do in office if you're given the opportunity to be the President of your country for 24 hours? pass a law to kill anyone who as ever been remotely suspected of stealing/looting/corruption/bribery etc, then proceed to put them all in front of a firing squad
5. What will you do if you got an alert for 5 Million naira,money thats not yours? nothing

1 Like

Re: I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D by Swiftboy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=MRBrownJ post=36679896][/quote] Nothing ofcos you'll chop the money. Badt guy grin
Re: I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D by MRBrownJ: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Swiftboy:
Nothing ofcos you'll chop the money. Badt guy grin

i wouldnt... back in the days, my brother in the UK once did receive a large amount of money into his bank account. it was an error from the bank but he went and withdraw every single penny before they realise their error. they later contacted him and he said he already spent the loot, and agreed to repay the bank about £50 a week. they blacklisted him all over the country and he couldnt open an account in any UK bank, no credit/debit card, NADA!!!! he had to cash his paychecks in the dodgy places that charges you 10%-15% of your checks, and keep all the money at home... at the end, the hassle isnt worth it!
Re: I Got Interviewed By A Journalist.what Would Be Your Reply? ;D by Swiftboy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
I laughed at people that think they can chop free moneys. grin
MRBrownJ:

i wouldnt... back in the days, my brother in the UK once did receive a large amount of money into his bank account. it was an error from the bank but he went and withdraw every single penny before they realise their error. they later contacted him and he said he already spent the loot, and agreed to repay the bank about £50 a week. they blacklisted him all over the country and he couldnt open an account in any UK bank, no credit/debit card, NADA!!!! he had to cash his paychecks in the dodgy places that charges you 10%-15% of your checks, and keep all the money at home... at the end, the hassle isnt worth it!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / #kenyansvsnigerians Hash Tags Trending See Some Funny Tweets / See This Funy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.