Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (78697 Views)

Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried / Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Mznaett: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orekelewa09 that's sad
Pls what type of sickness was she suffering from?
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by sosleem(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
RIP, NYSC should be scrapped... enough is enough
must u always comment with your anus, the gallant corps member is posted to ekiti but died in her father abode...people die!!! Man wise up...RIP to the dead, Ekiti NYSC will miss u especially the people and student u touched tremendously in aramoko-ekiti
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thunder fire anybody wey go bury me with any Nigerian uniform. angry

Just wear me my normal short, T shirt and any fine leather shoe from gucci or Nike I dun sempe dey enter heaven be that.

My sister, peace belongs to you now.
RIP.
. You will send the thunder from heaven or hell?
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
RIP
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by phyness(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Die y sevin ha moda land
Rip babe
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rip beautiful angel. I am grateful for life
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by gbengus26(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by petersmall(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
nothing pains me up to d death of a corp member RIP
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kagarko:
Oh God may we die not except in a state that is most prefered by you.

May souls of our departed relations rest in peace.

Allahumma agfir li hayyina wa mayyitina wa kabirina wa sagirina wa zakarina wa unsaana.

Amin.
is she a muslim?
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by topazgold: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
RIP, our nation will never forget you.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by obacheezzyy: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
cryRip rip rip
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
sosleem:
must u always comment with your anus, the gallant corps member is posted to ekiti but died in her father abode...people die!!! Man wise up...RIP to the dead, Ekiti NYSC will miss u especially the people and student u touched tremendously in aramoko-ekiti
I never said NYSC murdered her, ( check my othe posts on this same thread) i only see this as an avenue to air my opinion which does not depict someone who thinks with his anus. you probably should think before you type and not the other way round. thanks

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by oluwatunde1984(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
more reason why u should give yur life to Christ yur own Jesus can come at anytime
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by zeezoom: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kagarko:
Oh God may we die not except in a state that is most prefered by you.

May souls of our departed relations rest in peace.

Allahumma agfir li hayyina wa mayyitina wa kabirina wa sagirina wa zakarina wa unsaana.

Amin.
Amin
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by slim14(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
RIP to the dead, May God bless the family for the great loss.[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by haibe(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
RIP, NYSC should be scrapped... enough is enough
anyone can die anytime abeg.. I beg to disagree with u.. the objective of nysc is a very good one
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by TimothyNkenu: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
Shoddy Journalism. What killed her? RIP sad sad cry cry. This NYSC thing is just Redundant. It has outlived its purpose undecided

False. It's the reason some of us got into school in the first place.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by TimothyNkenu: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
shocked shocked bros easy ooo

I don die
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by jidebaba69(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
post=36679105:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oZdDvD0lFiE/VcOU50oQH8I/AAAAAAAGJQM/ZQyEpuLNROQ/s400/11.jpg[/img]
Emaeyak Uwem, who died in service in Ekiti state

, was buried today.She was buried in her uniform. She was a graduate of Business Admin of Heritage Polytechnic. May her soul rest in peace.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zQg8n1MueuQ/VcOUZCEBq2I/AAAAAAAGJQE/fmlvIYSbh2U/s400/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2015/08/photos-youth-corper-who-died-in-service.html

1. How do you know that she was buried in her NYSC uniform?
2. What were the circumstances of her death?

Not a complete report.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
haibe:
anyone can die anytime abeg.. I beg to disagree with u.. the objective of nysc is a very good one
lol, the objectives looks good but it does more harm. it's a total waste of time
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Boriqua(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
Shoddy Journalism. What killed her? RIP sad sad cry cry. This NYSC thing is just Redundant. It has outlived its purpose undecided

i think the full detail about how she died is on updatenow66..com
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adaobi12:
. You will send the thunder from heaven or hell?
You deserve an e-spanking from me . grin
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lord have mercy... Rest in the bosom of the Lord
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You deserve an e-spanking from me . grin
. Agwa ojoo
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by bamipet01: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
May God rest her soul
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by lastbornabbey(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
rip
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by dancoolD(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is sad; may her so rest in peace in Jesus name
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
May God console the family she left behind and give them strength to carry on. Rip
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=18pt]The sooner the new government scraps the NYSC the better and safer for all graduates in Nigeria.
The corrupt and incompetent government cannot guaranty the safety and security of the graduates posted to horrible and terrible locations.
One young female NYSC member nearly pooed in her undies yesterday and had to beg the Hausa Maiguard to use his makeshift toilet by a gutter and I don't know how she managed to clean up or wash her hands. I just saw her sneaked into the place and sneaked out. And I was really sad. Even the administrators of the NYSC cannot provide hygienic facilities and medical emergency for these youths. They just risk their lives for nothing.
These administrators have no conscience and no shame. [/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.