Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: (13056 Views)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Greece Selling Assets&Parts Of Country to Get Money. Y Did This Happen To Greece / Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by talktomazech: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Woman dresses half-naked to see Pope for a private discussion.

A glamour model caused a stir after turning up to meet the Pope wearing a very revealing top without a bra. Victoria Xipolitakis was filmed standing in the front row of the crowds cheering Pope Francis dressed in skimpy dungarees and a tiny white top through which her nipples were clearly visible as seen in the photo below.

Just last month, the same girl hit headlines after she caused 2 Argentinian Austral Airlines pilots to lose their jobs. She went to take pictures with the pilots in the cockpit and even took control of the plane, and convinced them to let her fly their Plane

But, main question now is: Why did she dress half-naked to see Pope? This is what she said:

Click to read full gist and watch video…
https://www.mazech.com/braless_model_goes_to_meet_Pope

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Waiting for a wicked person to post the whole thing here. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by talktomazech: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Featured story:

These shameless girls say you can book them on phone to come and provide sex services for you and go back!

Read on...

Whether you like them or not, they don't care. All that they enjoy doing is come to your chosen place, have sex with you and go back. They remain shameless! angry

For details, talk2mazech! Click here to read details - https://www.mazech.com/girls_who_can_be_ordered_on_phone

**If you click and see their phone number, please, don't contact them for sex services oh. I don't support***

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Has gone mad walahi

1 Like

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by FrenchBiafran: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
They are even fake tits. Might be a tranny.

4 Likes

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by dunkem21(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nothing like Nipples grin
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Naijji: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
"Half unclad"? Seriously?
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
Waiting for a wicked person to post the whole thing here. gringrin

A glamour model caused a stir after turning up to meet the Pope wearing a very revealing top without a bra.

Victoria Xipolitakis was filmed standing in the front row of the crowds cheering Pope Francis dressed in skimpy dungarees and a tiny white top, through which her nipples were clearly visible.

Her appearance was greeting with boos from the crowds of people queuing to greet the pontiff.

Some angry people yelled: "Out! That's it! Come on!"

A video captures her being led from the scene by security guards as she clutches a small child to her bulging breasts.

Last month, the model also hit headlines after she cause 2 Argentinian Austral Airlines pilots to lose their jobs. She went to take pictures with the pilots in the cockpit and even took control of the plane, and convinced them to let her fly their Plane

Following the sack of the two pilots, she told TV show Intrusos: "I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart to everyone.

"That was insane.

"I didn't realize what I was doing and my life also was being put in danger.

"I'm not a bad person, I try to be good to people."

Pope Francis was in Paraguay on the last day of his tour of Latin America when the braless model went to meet him.

She had repeatedly tried to meet one on one with Pope Francis to persuade him to forgive her sins and had traveled to Asuncion in Paraguay to try and meet him.

The Argentinian-born pontiff had been in Latin America for eight days when the Playboy playmate decided to take her chance on the last day of his tour.

It is believed she did not get her private audience before Pope Francis left.

Only six months ago the pin up was accused of using Photoshop to make a picture of her bum seem curvier after being declared the queen of a local carnival. grin
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

A glamour model caused a stir after turning up to meet the Pope wearing a very revealing top without a bra.

Victoria Xipolitakis was filmed standing in the front row of the crowds cheering Pope Francis dressed in skimpy dungarees and a tiny white top, through which her nipples were clearly visible.

Her appearance was greeting with boos from the crowds of people queuing to greet the pontiff.

A video captures her being led from the scene by security guards as she clutches a small child to her bulging breasts.

Last month, the model also hit headlines after she cause 2 Argentinian Austral Airlines pilots to lose their jobs. She went to take pictures with the pilots in the cockpit and even took control of the plane, and convinced them to let her fly their Plane

Following the sack of the two pilots, she told TV show Intrusos: "I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart to everyone.

"That was insane.

Pope Francis was in Paraguay on the last day of his tour of Latin America when the braless model went to meet him.

She had repeatedly tried to meet one on one with Pope Francis to persuade him to forgive her sins and had traveled to Asuncion in Paraguay to try and meet him.

The Argentinian-born pontiff had been in Latin America for eight days when the Playboy playmate decided to take her chance on the last day of his tour.

Only six months ago the pin up was accused of using Photoshop to make a picture of her bum seem curvier after being declared the queen of a local carnival. grin
grin grin
So it is you.
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by talktomazech: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Man arrested immediately after proposing to girlfriend who said yes!

Why

For details, Talk2mazech! Click here - https://www.mazech.com/arrested_for_proposing_to_girl

1 Share

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by donwise1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
end time dress
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by DelGardo: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

"That was insane.

That girl get problem.

After causing the sacking of two kind pilots she wants to put the Pope in a difficult position.

Holy Ghost fire!
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by hakeem4(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pope is gay so those tittis will not move him
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Rapzino: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Temptress
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Zonacom(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
PvtParts:
Pope is gay so those tittis will not move him
Freedom of speech. Just be careful with the BS you spew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Zonacom:

Freedom of speech. Just be careful with the BS you spew

Pope is actually a pedo bear

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by sandrahnaub(f): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Kyrie eleison.... Domine miserere.....in other words....lord have mercy grin
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by engrjacuzzi: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2015
God is really angry with man this era. Lord show us Mercy to see it all.
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Teophilus96(m): 1:58am On Aug 07, 2015
I jst dey luk una
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:46am On Aug 07, 2015
This girl na fool sha,she no fit cum wave me for my house
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Vaseline Association of Nigeria (VAN) i'll soon hijack the thread... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by KanwuliaJara: 4:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Make I post my own too!
Time to go see POPE too! angry

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by cococandy(f): 6:11am On Aug 07, 2015
I won't be surprised if she used to be a man.
This one her fake boooobs are entering her head and affecting her reasoning.
She must be new to the experience of owning breattss.
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2015
cococandy:
.............. Excuse me Madam, are you actually saying there is no gal that can have a b**b like this without it being fake?! Or maybe, i didn't get you right!
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by simongonner: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Rubbish..Two different pictures...
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Galacious1: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Galacious babe
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by iamrealdeji(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Old news
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Efesuave: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2015
OP
shey na diz transsexual
man-looking bissh
yuh dey call "pretty"

yuh no get taste at all. angry
Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by iamrealdeji(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2015
cococandy:
you're simply jealous madam,but it can change the fact that the girl is so gorgeous,sexy and her boobs are nice and natural

1 Like

Re: Y Did This Pretty Girl Wear Revealing Clothes Without Bra To See Pope? She Said: by Efesuave: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you're simply jealous madam,but it can change the fact that the girl is so gorgeous,sexy and her boobs are nice and natural

nah mate. d boobs r fake.

buh i agree wit yuh when yuh say cococandy
iz jealous.
i mean, juss look at ha forehead nd receded hairline
y wont she b jealous? undecided

ha head iz nearly as big az dat lady's boobs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Blackmailers Will Be Punished - President Buhari / Dugbe Market Fire: Governor Makinde Fulfils Promise, Doles Out Cash Palliative / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Vows To Continue With Investigation Despite Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.