Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back (1385 Views)

PRISON BREAK Is Back! / Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by abeynoni: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
A 10-episode limited series was confirmed, with original creator Paul Scheuring to oversee the project. The series’ original stars, Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell are also expected to return. A number of other characters are also expected to return, including Robert Knepper’s evil character, Theodore ‘T-Bag’ Bagwell. According to Walden, Prison Break will continue some years after the series ended. “It definitely will address some of the questions that were set up at the end of the series,” said Walden. One interesting to look forward to is how they reintroduce Miller’s character, Michael Scofield, who died at the end of the original Prison Break series. “I would say to fans this is the pure vision of the creator of the show, and it’s going to take a little bit of a detour from where we left off. But it should feel very satisfying and event-ized,” Walden said. What Cancellation? Fox Announces BIG News For The Second Season Of “Empire” Part of the what pushed the show’s return was its performance on Netflix, with Walden calling it one of their most streamed shows at Fox. “It gave us a lot of enthusiasm moving forward that people are still really interested in these characters, and there’s a whole new generation of people who have caught up,” Walden said.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/08/fox-confirms-prison-break-is-coming-back-to-tv/
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wow.
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by fatdon2(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wentworth Miller’s Michael had died at the end. They showed everyone gathered around his grave so how can you say both brothers are coming back and that it is being picked up several years later. Don’t tell me. He was kidnapped by some organization that faked his death, blah blah blah….I love Prison Break but not sure how they plan to work this.

2 Likes

Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by abeynoni: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
fatdon2:
Wentworth Miller’s Michael had died at the end. They showed everyone gathered around his grave so how can you say both brothers are coming back and that it is being picked up several years later. Don’t tell me. He was kidnapped by some organization that faked his death, blah blah blah….I love Prison Break but not sure how they plan to work this.
let's wait n see
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by nitane25(f): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
fatdon2:
Wentworth Miller’s Michael had
died at the end. They showed
everyone gathered around his
grave so how can you say both
brothers are coming back and
that it is being picked up several years later. Don’t tell
me. He was kidnapped by some
organization that faked his
death, blah blah blah….I love
Prison Break but not sure how
they plan to work this.

Evry gud fiction script writer has a way 2 turn tins around......its their gift.......
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by armadeo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
you all know you missed me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by muaa(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Since we already saw Michaels grave in the final break, the writer is gonna make us believe that Michael somehow Scofield was able to survive the electric shock. The grave was meant to convince the FBI that he actually died therefore loosing track on him.
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
muaa:
Since we already saw Michaels grave in the final break, the writer is gonna make us believe that Michael somehow Scofield was able to survive the electric shock. The grave was meant to convince the FBI that he actually died therefore loosing track on him.
I don't think the fbi are still searching for him since he gave them what the mother and officer grant were figthing for, I stand to be corrected sha
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by Oyetboy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
when's legend of the seeker coming back?

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by Vivly(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Please it's enough o. It Haf do for them. They're are several new series I have to watch.
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
muaa:
Its been long I watched the series but what electric shock are you talking about?
I thought he died of the brain tumor or disease?
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by muaa(f): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
blublahd:

Its been long I watched the series but what electric shock are you talking about?

Did u watch "THE FINAL BREAK"?
Sarah was arrested during her wedding reception for the murder of Christina SColfeild. She was further charged to court and was sentence to life imprisonment. Trust Scofeild, he won't let his wife rot in jail wit his baby so he devised another strategy of getting Sarah his wife out of the prison. He succeeded in breaking her out but he had to sacrifice his life for her to live since he was already gonna die of brain tumour anyway.
It was during the process of trying to unlock the last exit of the prison that he got electrocuted.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
muaa:

Did u watch "THE FINAL BREAK"?
Sarah was arrested during her wedding reception for the murder of Christina SColfeild. She was further charged to court and was sentence to life imprisonment. Trust Scofeild, he won't let his wife rot in jail wit his baby so he devised another strategy of getting Sarah his wife out of the prison. He succeeded in breaking her out but he had to sacrifice his life for her to live since he was already gonna die of brain tumour anyway.
It was during the process of trying to unlock the last exit of the prison that he got electrocuted.
Wow.....them alaba boys sad
mehn got to go watch that episode.
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by obstead200(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
fatdon2:
Wentworth Miller’s Michael had
died at the end. They showed
everyone gathered around his
grave so how can you say both
brothers are coming back and
that it is being picked up several years later. Don’t tell
me. He was kidnapped by some
organization that faked his
death, blah blah blah….I love
Prison Break but not sure how
they plan to work this.
but they have a window to bring him back.

dont forget, what u saw was his grave stone. u never saw his corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
blublahd:

nnah! My guy use vex as tthem no acceptt am to act superman movie again, he had to hold high voltage ccables for a security door to open for his wife to escape. Just read the full gist from wikipediaa, I'm sure its there.
Re: Prison Break Is Officially Coming Back by Westves: 6:53pm On Apr 25
@OmihaniFARH you dey derail my threads, boss. Quote me on a dead thread please. About the chick you suspected dey hustle for hotel, watakila. I clipped her from a Facebook page I'm on but she is based in the west. Lmk if you need am

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Is Back With Free-to-air 45 Premium HD Channels / Hey Guys Pick Your Best Character / Top 10 Lesbian Movies Of The 2010s ----------------------------------rapidmantra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.