Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

'I Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like Cristiano Ronaldo' - Shanto Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like Cristiano Ronaldo' - Shanto Ronaldo (984 Views)

No Players Plays Like Cristiano Ronaldo :-Emre Can / Davide Astori Burial: Thousands Of Fans Pay Tribute (Picture Update) / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like Cristiano Ronaldo' - Shanto Ronaldo by MUSICOGA: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
That is obsessed fan Shanto Ronaldo from Denmark with his ultimate idol, Cristiano Ronaldo. Not only did Shanta adopt the surname Ronaldo, he's also spent thousands of dollars juet to look like Cristiano. The 17 year old has also started copying Ronaldo's fashion sense, including his hairstyle.

Shanta attends football matches and practices and then waits for hours outside just to get a glimpse of his hero. One day, he managed to take a photo with Ronaldo himself, who now knows him.
SEE MORE PICS>> http://www.naijaplay.co.uk/2015/08/i-spends-thousands-of-dollars-to-look.html#

1 Share

Re: 'I Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like Cristiano Ronaldo' - Shanto Ronaldo by khel(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
nice
Re: 'I Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like Cristiano Ronaldo' - Shanto Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good for you..............
Re: 'I Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like Cristiano Ronaldo' - Shanto Ronaldo by eleko1: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Waste of money/time.U can look like Rolando,U can neva be like Rolando.Foolish one sad
Re: 'I Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like Cristiano Ronaldo' - Shanto Ronaldo by donholy28(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Inferior fool
Re: 'I Spend Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like Cristiano Ronaldo' - Shanto Ronaldo by edorhe14(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Another Cathilyn Jenner waiting to happen

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Funniest Red Cards In Football History ✪ Top 10! (VIDEO) / First Ever Goalkeeper 4 Nigerian National Football Team,Sam Ibiam Is Dead(Pics) / Premier League Standing : Week 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.