Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! (4813 Views)

Bbnaija's Nina Thanks Tonto Dike Publicly for wiping away her shame(video) / Meet Munachi Abii Young Boyfriend Tomi Thomas / Meet Munachi Abii Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
See munachi's new boyfriend. The man fine. Won't he do it? Yes Jesus! Engagement is in order. Do the right thing Mr man. He is European and his name is Fonse Emmanuel

[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by BrownCookie(f): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op sha sad

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
BrownCookie:
Op sha sad
Just be happy sha
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by donholy28(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op shame on u

5 Likes

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by dorleey(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
@op, I guess ur mission on nairaland is to blow her trumpet. Try harder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by marshalcarter: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pesin wey i fyn pass MtcheEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Anyway.....none of ma bizness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
dorleey:
@op, I guess ur mission on nairaland is to blow her trumpet. Try harder.
Jealous?

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
donholy28:
Op shame on u
Shame on you for reading my post and commenting

2 Likes

marshalcarter:
Pesin wey i fyn pass
MtcheEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Prove then

Anyway.....none of ma bizness
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by marshalcarter: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=36686171][/quote]

Cum to ma house angry
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by dorleey(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Jealous?
...of what?
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
dorleey:
...of what?
Muna
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by lahify(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op lyk say u no be 9jerian abi. U c y oyinbo go dey enslave us b say we don't tink we ar on d same level wit dem whites just as demonstrated by dis op.
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by dorleey(f): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Muna
so funny. Try harder.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by tpiander: 12:58am On Aug 07, 2015
if ahear say oyinbo no be white again. . . . . . . .
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Demmocrats(m): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Jealous?

Thank God another person said the same thing are you the pa to the girl haba try another topic apart from that girl
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by sandrahnaub(f): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2015
C his fish eye grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by enoqueen: 1:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Not again shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2015
enoqueen:
Not again shocked
Again
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Rapzino: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Mtcheeeewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by ifyalways(f): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2015
I will be disappointed the day OP types a sentence without "Muna" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2015
So, OP, you were there uploading her pictures and a white man came and carried off your precious Muna?? Ihere megbuo gi!! lipsrsealed tongue embarassed
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by emekachimek: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol. So where you dey Mikel Obi go get Russian girlfriend? Some small girls on NL shaa
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by AnneMomoh: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
See munachi's new boyfriend. The man fine. Won't he do it? Yes Jesus! Engagement is in order. Do the right thing Mr man. He is European and his name is Fonse Emmanuel

[img][/img]

Cant you see and feel that your PR stunt is not yielding results.

Eya......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
tchidi:
So, OP, you were there uploading her pictures and a white man came and carried off your precious Muna?? Ihere megbuo gi!! lipsrsealed tongue embarassed
Actually this story is fabricated. Not true. She's still dating the 22 yr old Yoruba dada head boy, tomi. This story is to get nob heads like you talking thus making muna stay more relevant. I see it worked!
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Cant you see and feel that your PR stunt is not yielding results.

Eya......
It is. The fact you're commenting is part of the fruit na
Foooooola
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by bi0nics: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

[img][/img]

S0me people exert Tremendous energy to be n0rmal

I guess 0p is not excluded

Tcheww..Spits and walks 0ut
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Palmwinetapper: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2015
bi0nics:

S0me people exert Tremendous energy to be n0rmal

I guess 0p is not excluded

Tcheww..Spits and walks 0ut
The fact you commented speaks volumes
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by bi0nics: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
The fact you commented speaks volumes
I am so disappointed in Y0u..
0ne thing that y0u can hide surely, is when you are crippled inside
y0ur life is a total waste
opening Threads about Mumchii Abii
Fvcktard
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Actually this story is fabricated. Not true. She's still dating the 22 yr old Yoruba dada head boy, tomi. This story is to get nob heads like you talking thus making muna stay more relevant. I see it worked!

LMFAO!! I can hear your sigh of relief from here! grin grin. Nna'm, no worry! Very soon, you go hammer, then you can go compete with Tomi... embarassed tongue
Re: Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! by kaFANEN(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2015
BrownCookie:
Op sha sad
what is there for Nigerian guys to be ashamed of??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? TOYIN AIMAKHU Vs Ebube Nwagbo / Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Thick Thighs In A Sexy Pose (photos) / Meet This Medical Student’ Who Is Considered To Be The Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.