Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

*** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* (2291 Views)

Cars Below 1 Million Naira In Nigeria / ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* / *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2015
gabrielrides:
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2015
We Land the Car, You do the clearing
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Visit Us Today Let's Negotiate.....
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2015
tell us what you want.................
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2015
grin smiley
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2015
2003 Honda Accord LX

Landing cost 770k

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 12:39am On Aug 07, 2015
This price is without clearing. Only shipping and buying. You can send me an e-mail to me gabcheapcars@gmail.com
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by Weigher: 12:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Mr pre-order are u for really? because seeing your Id name dey make me pee for my trouser o! The last gabrielmotors we have on this forum is a scam refersal who work hand in hand with kingauts alias WORLU ADAEZE to scam a lot of ndler, the scenario still fresh in our memory, and to be honest this how they started with similar post and fake US internet number in making their victims blve he was throughly in US. I think you need to convience ndler beyond reasonable doubt if you are thorough genuine because of the recent happening on nairaland. You can do better by provide us with your auction certificate,us dealer reg cert, your coy name in us and finally pose beside the cars you are pre-order so we can atleast be sure if the cars are really available for pre-order by you. More questions after your response. As per now I emplore my fellow ndler to please be vigilant and stay away from doing biz with the op until he prove to us that he actually genuine to avoid story that touch. Last bullet......... CAVEAT EMPTOR.

1 Like

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Weigher:
Mr pre-order are u for really? because seeing your Id name dey make me pee for my trouser o! The last gabrielmotors we have on this forum is a scam refersal who work hand in hand with kingauts alias WORLU ADAEZE to scam a lot of ndler, the scenario still fresh in our memory, and to be honest this how they started with similar post and fake US internet number in making their victims blve he was throughly in US. I think you need to convience ndler beyond reasonable doubt if you are thorough genuine because of the recent happening on nairaland. You can do better by provide us with your auction certificate,us dealer reg cert, your coy name in us and finally pose beside the cars you are pre-order so we can atleast be sure if the cars are really available for pre-order by you. More questions after your response. As per now I emplore my fellow ndler to please be vigilante and stay away from doing biz with the op untill he prove to us that he actually genuine to avoid touching story. Last bullet......... CAVEAT EMPTOR.

1. We don't do a faceless Deal

This is why We Insist You Visit MY Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos

We don't just pre-order, we have cars on ground in Nigeria for sale.... If you follow up my thread here https://www.nairaland.com/gabrielride
you will notice i've been buying and selling cars on Nairaland since 2013 before i came down here

Secondly i don't really know the right you have to instruct NDLers not to patronize my services, that statement shouldn't have been made

Let me ask you, How many dealers here have provided you with their auction certificate & us dealer reg cert including a picture of them standing before a car they posted for sale?

Ofcourse NDLers are yet to come out from the shock after Inspired_m's issue, but it dosn't make other dealers a thieves or an accomplice

2. Before you make such a post, you check my record, do your findings before you conclude, your questions are not wrong at all, but ensure you do your findings properly before you make such post next time, you can be panting some one Else's business black by judging wrongly.

Like i will always still insist, i don't do a faceless business, all transactions are done face to face, As for the cert am still yet to get mine as i am new in the biz, just partnering with some shippers here who are into cars. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:08am On Aug 07, 2015
gabrielrides:
We work with your budget....That's GAB Rides for you.....Another thing is that we don't do faceless deal...you visit my office and speak with my rep face to face before you transact
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Timbuktu14:
It doesn't include shipping you mean?

The Price doesn't include clearing i mean
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by Weigher: 1:24am On Aug 07, 2015
gabrielrides:

1. We don't do a faceless Deal

This is why We Insist You Visit MY Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos

We don't just pre-order, we have cars on ground in Nigeria for sale.... If you follow up my thread here https://www.nairaland.com/gabrielride
you will notice i've been buying and selling cars on Nairaland since 2013 before i came down here

Secondly i don't really know the right you have to instruct NDLers not to patronize my services, that statement shouldn't have been made

Let me ask you, How many dealers here have provided you with their auction certificate & us dealer reg cert including a picture of them standing before a car they posted for sale?

Ofcourse NDLers are yet to come out from the shock after Inspired_m's issue, but it dosn't make other dealers a thi*ef of an accomplice

2. Before you make such a post, you check my record, do your findings before you conclude

Like i will always still insist, i don't do a faceless business, all transactions are done face to face, As for the cert am still yet to get mine as i am new in the biz, just partnering with some shippers here who are into cars. Thanks

oga, I no come here to fight you or to soil your name but all what you just said is the same with kingautos response infact with your respond, i doubt if not what am smelling. The same story like that of kingautos. Meet my contact face to face, we no d faceless deal then apapa office add. I gotta sleep now buh will busy with you tomorrow
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by ClearYourGoods: 1:27am On Aug 07, 2015
We can help your customers clear their vehicles in Lagos. Visit our website or Facebook page. Our numbers are also listed on our nairaland profile. We'd be glad to help your customers.
MGL

gabrielrides:

The Price doesn't include clearing i mean
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Weigher:
oga, I no come here to fight you or to soil your name but all what you just said is the same with kingautos response infact with your respond, i doubt if not what am smelling. The same story like that of kingautos. Meet my contact face to face, we no d faceless deal then apapa office add. I gotta sleep now buh will busy with you tomorrow

Oga i don't know any one of such, and i plea again to mind the words you use on my thread........... Only an un-reasonable person will trade his had earn money via the internet or paying via bank to some one who doesn't have an office or a rep, I do my transactions hand to hand, with a signed agreement and a receipt for any payment made , like i said earlier we don't only ship cars, we sell locally too, i will implore you to do your findings before jumping into conclusion sir. You are appreciated!
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:43am On Aug 07, 2015
gabrielrides:
Like you all know, Gab Rides gives the best deal when it comes to cars here on Nairaland ,
Now we are giving opportunity to every one to Own a car Below 800k and then you clear it
yourself

Pre-order your cars from USA or Canada and handle the clearing yourself in Nigeria

Pay 50% now and pay balance when you have the bill of lading and when Car Land the port

We help you buy the car and ship it down to Lagos, you then continue with the clearing yourself

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:43am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Here is a Direct Used 2004 Kia Optima LX

Landing Price is 500k

It's clean in and out

Factory fitted Ac

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:52am On Aug 07, 2015
smiley smiley

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Visit our Office Today let's seal the deal.... we give the best grin grin
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:54am On Aug 07, 2015
We Ship and you clear......let's do the work together
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 1:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Special Features Of the Kia

Keyless Entry
Air Conditioning
Tilt Wheel
Power Steering
Climate Control
Power Driver Mirror
Sunroof/Moonroof
Driver Air Bag
Emergency Trunk Release
Fog Lamps
Heated Mirrors
Alarm
Side Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Child Safety Lock
Power Driver Seat
Power Passenger Seat
Premium Sound
CD Changer
CD Player
Rear Window Defroster

All this for 500k grin grin
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by Weigher: 2:01am On Aug 07, 2015
gabrielrides:
Special Features Of the Kia

Keyless Entry
Air Conditioning
Tilt Wheel
Power Steering
Climate Control
Power Driver Mirror
Sunroof/Moonroof
Driver Air Bag
Emergency Trunk Release
Fog Lamps
Heated Mirrors
Alarm
Side Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Child Safety Lock
Power Driver Seat
Power Passenger Seat
Premium Sound
CD Changer
CD Player
Rear Window Defroster

All this for 500k grin grin
eagle eyes
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 2:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Weigher:
eagle eyes

I see you bruv cheesy
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielrides: 2:14am On Aug 07, 2015
We derive joy in making our customers happy grin
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* by gabrielride: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Contact Us Today

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Picture Of The Highest Bus In The World / SOLD!!New(Bank Slightly Used) 014 KIA CERATO. Price: N2.5m Location:Lagos Island / sold.....firstbody and barely notin to fix tiny lite camry 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.