Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man (1847 Views)

TonyeBarcanista In 2015: "God Bless Biafra! As Ijaw Man, It's A Patriotic Dream" / Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) / My Discussion With An Ijaw Man This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by salisy: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
NIGER DELTA

Essien Attah wrote:

TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY
For the first time in a long while, I cried
profusely like a baby. Tears of joy.
For six years we had a President from the South South who failed to address the decades of environmental degradation that have plagued the Niger Delta.
For six years our lands lay like the scorched earth of a nuclear apocalypse.
For six years many held their head high that their kin was President by day but drank bitter
polluted waters by night.
Isn't it a shame that it takes a Hausa man
vilified by most of my kin, to arise to this
challenge and order the immediate clean up of the Delta?
I wept because to be truthful we do not deserve such having blown away our chance at salvation on a clueless man from Otuoke.
We don't deserve such, for the greatest senseless critics of this benevolent President are in this
region.
Those who insult him and laugh at his Fulani
accent are now going to be the beneficiary of his greatest act since becoming President.
Indeed President Buhari is not a Nigerian, who prefers to colourise every action under the
microscope of ethnicity and religion.
I have no choice but to cry like a baby at the six wasted years wandering in a wilderness called
Jonah and Patience. For now our saviour has come and he is not even our kin, but an Aboki Muslim from the much vilified North.
President Buhari thank you for sanctioning the clean up of the Niger Delta. To me that is your greatest act since you became President. You have not let us down, we that support you and
pray for you. Thank you for saving Nigeria from the hands of those who drove us to the brink of destruction.
Thank you and Thank you. God bless PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Eeser: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
K
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why do all these yorubas like claiming ND?

5 Likes

Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by kernel501: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
PvtParts:
Niger Delta have grown pass that antics of the West... bring something new on board.

1 Like

Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by papadjaji: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wait for the clean up to be concluded so that you will noy cry blood.
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by kodyx(f): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
God bless our amiable president,you will live long to prove your critics wrong. God bless nigeria my beloveth country.

4 Likes

Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by hakeem4(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Omololu007(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
kernel501:

Niger Delta have grown pass that antics of the West... bring something new on board.
mumu so u thought it was d op dat wrote dat grin
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by kernel501: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Omololu007:
mumu so u thought it was d op dat wrote dat grin

Are you out of medication?
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Smooyis(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Very touching. Buhari will surely prove his critics wrong.
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na em' sabi, i no de into this kin' trash news by fake useless politician... This an obvious unnecessary awareness.
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by jantofubu(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
PvtParts:
undecided brain dey scratch u
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
I have not seen any clean-up
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by mentorandfriend(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good gracious. You made me wanna cry too. Flawless expression of your deep feelings of gratitude to God's sent, PMB. God bless you.
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by drkay(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2015
To the opposition, I know you won't see any good thing done so far by this government. hatred is a deadly disease, it won't give room for one to be fair, it makes you blind and closes all doors of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by patrick89(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2015
salisy:
NIGER DELTA

Essien Attah wrote:

TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY
For six years we had a President from the South South who failed to address the decades of environmental degradation that have plagued the Niger Delta.
For six years many held their head high that their kin was President by day but drank bitter
I wept because to be truthful we do not deserve such having blown away our chance at salvation on a clueless man from Otuoke.
We don't deserve such, for the greatest senseless critics of this benevolent President are in this
region.
accent are now going to be the beneficiary of his greatest act since becoming President.
Indeed President Buhari is not a Nigerian, who prefers to colourise every action under the
I have no choice but to cry like a baby at the six wasted years wandering in a wilderness called
Jonah and Patience. For now our saviour has come and he is not even our kin, but an Aboki Muslim from the much vilified North.
President Buhari thank you for sanctioning the clean up of the Niger Delta. To me that is your greatest act since you became President. You have not let us down, we that support you and
pray for you. Thank you for saving Nigeria from the hands of those who drove us to the brink of destruction.

if you believe this well prepared delicious ridiculous riddle, then you will believe Indian's football team scored 99 vs 1 against nigeria. This pple will never stop bombarding us with propaganda!
Give us the whole details of the detention, offence, bail deal, etc else idonbilivit
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Chiaka(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Rubbish! Crying for what! when what rightly belongs to you is been carted off by a fraud called 'Nigeria'
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by salisy: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
patrick89:

if you believe this well prepared delicious ridiculous riddle, then you will believe Indian's football team scored 99 vs 1 against nigeria. This pple will never stop bombarding us with propaganda!
Give us the whole details of the detention, offence, bail deal, etc else idonbilivit
Hahaha! Laughing for that 99-1.
Now to the topic: did PMB actually ordered for the cleaning of Ogoni land? Me and u all know the answer if we're to keep sentiments away.
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by salisy: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chiaka:
Rubbish! Crying for what! when what rightly belongs to you is been carted off by a fraud called 'Nigeria'
When ur Papa decided to share some portion of his wealth with ur broses and sises, what do u called that? A fraud? Sori mean no insult
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Chiaka(f): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
salisy:
When ur Papa decided to share some portion of his wealth with ur broses and sises, what do u called that? A fraud? Sori mean no insult

Sure its a fraud! A good father would encourage all his children to work hard and be independent and not leaving on someone else....
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by glassjar1: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2015
salisy:
NIGER DELTA

Essien Attah wrote:

TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY
region.

you comedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin APC AND SAHARA employee artist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you guy's think NIGERIA / zoogeria is the world theater of savagery and mockery . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by salisy: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure its a fraud! A good father would encourage all his children to work hard and be independent and not leaving on someone else....
What of if the children are not of age? The moral here is that, life is a cycle. If could be ur turn tomoro.
Re: Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man by Chiaka(f): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
In this case the children have refused to grow! and a good father will not sympathise with a refuse to grow adult! Especially when he
is normal in every sense

salisy:
What of if the children are not of age? The moral here is that, life is a cycle. If could be ur turn tomoro.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Does Not Have To Love The Igbo. VANGUARD. / Nigeria: 3rd On Africa Millionaire List / Biafra: Court Remands 20 For Alleged Treason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.