Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Investigation Galore: Sente Forged Rule Or Buhari's Non-waec Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigation Galore: Sente Forged Rule Or Buhari's Non-waec Certificate (288 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investigation Galore: Sente Forged Rule Or Buhari's Non-waec Certificate by omolami: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Now that the country is in the full era of investigation in which one arm of govt is trying to arm twist the other, it won't be out of place to go by the doctrine ' If you do me , I will equally do you' My point is that if buhari feels he is not comfortable with Saraki and for that cooking all sort of lies and investigation just to bring him down, Saraki should equally use his office and his Pdp supporters in the senate to investigate buhari's non submission of wasc certificate to inec and to determine if he has one at all too. If you live in a glass house never throw stones. I am 100% sure Buhari has no wasc. If he had he would have ordered the military to bring it out on assuming office as C in C Now that the country is in the full era of investigation in which one arm of govt is trying to arm twist the other, it won't be out of place to go by the doctrine ' If you do me , I will equally do you' My point is that if buhari feels he is not comfortable with Saraki and for that cooking all sort of lies and investigation just to bring him down, Saraki should equally use his office and his Pdp supporters in the senate to investigate buhari's non submission of wasc certificate to inec and to determine if he has one at all too. If you live in a glass house never throw stones. I am 100% sure Buhari has no wasc. If he had he would have ordered the military to bring it out on assuming office as C in C
Re: Investigation Galore: Sente Forged Rule Or Buhari's Non-waec Certificate by podosci(m): 12:30am On Aug 07, 2015
You still need the police to file criminal charges against Buhari after the Senate investigation and guess who has the power to sack and replace the IGP of police...BUHARI!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Inland Revenue Board Moves Against Firms With False Addresses / GEJ Is Not A Drunkard – Reuben Abati / Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.