Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? (790 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? by Dclique(m): 1:25am On Aug 07, 2015
A few weeks back, popular Ghanaian actress cum
movie producer, Yvonne Nelson, had a very candid interview where she talked about her past relationships and especially talked about her much publicized one with music star, Iyanya and how he
broke her heart into pieces.

However, in a response to the accusations she heaped on the Kukere star, Iyanya also had a chat with MTV Base VJ Ehiz on ‘Real Talk’, where he clearly stated that although he dated Yvonne Nelson, he wasn’t the first to break her heart.

“When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy, but then I will look like a superman out there. I was not happy because everybody thought I was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil.

People keep talking about me. What happened to the other guys that broke her heart before me?” he queried. He also affirmed that aside their lost love they are still good friends, “Yeah, we’re cool man, we’re cool, yeah.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/iyanya-am-i-th
Re: Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? by tpiander: 1:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Why was he the last though?

Na nigeria suppose carry this ?
Re: Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? by zadok60: 1:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Dclique:
A few weeks back, popular Ghanaian actress cum
movie producer, Yvonne Nelson, had a very candid interview where she talked about her past relationships and especially talked about her much publicized one with music star, Iyanya and how he
broke her heart into pieces.

However, in a response to the accusations she heaped on the Kukere star, Iyanya also had a chat with MTV Base VJ Ehiz on ‘Real Talk’, where he clearly stated that although he dated Yvonne Nelson, he wasn’t the first to break her heart.

“When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy, but then I will look like a superman out there. I was not happy because everybody thought I was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil.

People keep talking about me. What happened to the other guys that broke her heart before me?” he queried. He also affirmed that aside their lost love they are still good friends, “Yeah, we’re cool man, we’re cool, yeah.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/iyanya-am-i-th

i dey cum
Re: Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? by timilehin007(m): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2015
And you think it worth celebrating.... Ya daughter we pay for it
Re: Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? by DTOBS(m): 1:41am On Aug 07, 2015
timilehin007:
And you think it worth celebrating.... Ya daughter we pay for it
Olopa e WO lepe
Re: Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? by enoqueen: 1:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Atleast no be him disvirgin her.

Make she stay her territory I beg.

She is making too much noise about relationship wey don finish long time ago.
Re: Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? by Pamelayoung: 2:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Silly boy! Must u be on d list.
Re: Iyanya: Am I The First To Break Yvonne Nelson’s Heart? by Optional2(f): 3:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Nooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Fives Start Music Group Manager Sosoberekon Finally Tended An Unreserved Apology / See The World's Biggest Feet / I Am Now Father And Mother To My Children – Emeka Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.