Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

FINALLY!! Twitter Link Mentions Can Now Be Accessed With Any Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FINALLY!! Twitter Link Mentions Can Now Be Accessed With Any Phone. (499 Views)

Gionee S_plus Cannot Be Accessed By Windows 10 Operating System / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY!! Twitter Link Mentions Can Now Be Accessed With Any Phone. by mtchris(m): 5:29am On Aug 07, 2015
It was just yesterday i was using my twitter account, i tweeted and immediately i said to myself "some people might reply this tweet but i wouldn't see the mention". So something came through my mind and tried it and it worked perfectly. I saw many mentions i was supposed to reply.

Long story short... To check if you have a link mention, just goto the twitter search box and type "twitter.com/YourHandle" e.g. "twitter.com/chriseao" and then click search. That's all.
Re: FINALLY!! Twitter Link Mentions Can Now Be Accessed With Any Phone. by Craven: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2015
This is an old trick. It has always been accessible. I'm surprised you are just discovering it.

But still though, this is just the hard way around. It's just the search button at work here. One should be able to receive notifications without going through the troubles of searching for your username. This feature is not available to Windows Phone and Twitter for mobile web. Other features like videos and group DM are also not available. You have to be using Twitter for iOS, Android, and the Web, to be able to take advantage of all its features.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Help Needed / Phone Review Window Lumia 640

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.