Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) (66896 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Fake University Lecturer For N410,000 Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Ddonoflife(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2015
omojoshy:
nah...K for Kilimanjaro....lol grin grin grin
grin
omojoshy:
nah...K for Kilimanjaro....lol grin grin grin
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Profgilbraltar(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
jay2pee:
I don't know why their wife would never be enough for them.... by d way all hole na hole
. All holes no b dsame ooooo,
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by beatricewebb: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
this man is Not a lecturer of Unilag,he should however plea the maxim of "volenti non fit injuria" should the act be consensual
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by chimetek(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
The pages of ur Bible has the answer

omojoshy:
Just don't understand why cases of Rape is fast becoming popular in Nigeria these days. shocked shocked

The elderly ones are not left out. Is it an END time prophecy or just a new trend?

Seriously the end is near
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by blakky97(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=30pt]na Old men dey Bleep up this days....[color=#550000]maybe he lectures Sexeology

see my signature
[/color][/size]
how does the key finder work? it rings I guess, but you dial it with a phone or what.

how much izit btw?
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Mbediogu(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
leo2sexy:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arraign-lecturer-for-raping-18-year-old-admission-seeker/

Some people will offer him a gift of two bullets to the head, one directed from front to back and the other from left side to right side. No need reporting to police. Lecturers spreading HIV by violating women.
No wonder they are being killed at a fast rate.
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by ifyan(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
kulobyno:
Five minutes of rompy sex has bought a career academician an accommodation in prison. Now he is to pay a whooping 250k for bail excluding the legal bill by his attorney and the disrepute as well as the fact that his job would most likely be on the line.

250k could have given him a steady supply of campus girls if he chooses to live a loose life.

250k could have repackaged his wife and made her more sex appealing. Now he is to pay the money with pains and without thanks.

Goons thinking with their dick from time immemorial

Guy you dey there, nice bro

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Big shame to his children as well....I pity the poor kids and his wife
leo2sexy:

Some men are just plain animals! What public shame he has put the girl into!
So sad
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by wasuka14(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Though, d temptation goin on in our institution today is goin over board. At d same time no excuse for rape! Rape is a crime dt must be condemn wit strong hand. Dis man disgrace himself and his family. Let him face d consequence of his action!
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by ojnnaco(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2015
if na my sister this man abuse like dat eeee. RIP to him
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Doitonce(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
ifyan:
ok now we will get there

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by anigold(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
leo2sexy:

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arraign-lecturer-for-raping-18-year-old-admission-seeker/

sexual abuse in tertiary institutions is taking a crazy dimension the government/senate need to do something about this urgently..

look at the stupid man's face...

He should be sent to jail.
This is just one of the known cases... How about thousands of cases not known....

And the idiot even have a wife,and the wife has the gut to come to court in defence of her rapist husband...

The idiot should never blame the devil ooo cos he is the devil...
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by ElFenomeno1: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
This is the kind of shit that bloody riles me... Afeez Baruwa must be bloody guillotined!
Oloshi bastar..d omo ale!
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by ignis: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Shameless beast

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Godmother(f): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
omojoshy:
Just don't understand why cases of Rape is fast becoming popular in Nigeria these days. shocked shocked

The elderly ones are not left out. Is it an END time prophecy or just a new trend?

Rape cases are not becoming more rampant, people are just coming out more to report them. These cases have been happening @ the same pace, just that people were afraid to talk cos of the stigmatisation. I read the reply of one I.diot on this thread talking about how girls dress half naked to write jamb and post jamb as the cause for getting raped.

I'm wondering how this entity will explain the rape of 2 and 8 years old that have been reported as well

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by ceejay80: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2015
I no even get time , I only read the headline and I know say na dem. Na their logo be dat "rape"
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
timidapsin:
WHEN SOME GIRLS WOULD DRESS LIKE PROSTITUTES TO COME AND WRITE JAMB AND POSTJAMB.

Above all, i think the man needs serious flogging undecided

Idiot! Don't u ve some little sense in that skull of urs? That a girl is dressed in mini means ppl like u should rape her? No wrong did is warrant an appealing excuse. People who r intrigue by mini shirts and seductive dressings probably lack education or inexposed to have seen girls in campus in bump short with shining and flashy legs, hips and boots. A graduate of UniLag, UniPort, UniAbuja, UniCa and some others must have out grown such temptations because we sleep and wake up seeing dem around so they mean notin to us anymore. So don't attribute dress to reason for rape pls dat I won't accept.
Rape happens inside d mind. The man in question has alrdy raped the innocent and poor teenager right frm the time they left the house in Ipaja in his mind so her dressing has notin to do wit it ok.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by datigbogirl: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
kulobyno:
Five minutes of rompy sex has bought a career academician an accommodation in prison. Now he is to pay a whooping 250k for bail excluding the legal bill by his attorney and the disrepute as well as the fact that his job would most likely be on the line.

250k could have given him a steady supply of campus girls if he chooses to live a loose life.

250k could have repackaged his wife and made her more sex appealing. Now he is to pay the money with pains and without thanks.

Goons thinking with their dick from time immemorial

Are you sure 250k can get him "steady stream" of campus babes? Which kain campus be that oh!? I sure sey nah d one wey dem dey use yoruba teach them maths.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by chrisud: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
What ever a man sow he must surely reapWhat ever a man sow he must surely reapWhat ever a man sow he must surely reap
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by wmGabriel(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
hi
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by SPG4U(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2015
blakky97:

how does the key finder work? it rings I guess, but you dial it with a phone or what.

how much izit btw?

Its #2,888 and payment on delivery

you just simply make a whistle sound wit your mouth and it will locate the key
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2015
d lecturer is too smart, he knows its very difficult to prove d case of rape especially wen theres no bleeding. Sorry 4d girl but he will win d case
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by bigerboy200: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2015
See as him face b like elephant yansh..
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2015
See his apeish Face
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2015
That ugly f**k should be removed the dirty university and made to face the law. Ptui! The nations of barbarians! angry lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by onajo2000(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2015
No be Afeez Baruwa Na Afeez barawo....... Idiot
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by leo2sexy: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2015
ifyan:

Spot on! We sometimes let our urge get the better of us, when at d end we wud pay consequences.

Feel 4 d family.
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by radicalove(f): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2015
the man's face looks like yansh....so annoying
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Vock:
Still hoping for the day i will walk into a rape scene . If i do not
cut off the man's head, make i no live to see the next minute
my dear , no talk lyk dis ooo, dat one go be man slaughter, but I feel u though ...
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by privatetisa(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Vock:
Still hoping for the day i will walk into a rape scene . If i do not
cut off the man's head, make i no live to see the next minute
What if the man is a very very dear person, like .... let's say a father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.