Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (55664 Views)

How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Osisie(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
NairaMode:
For me, this sounds and looks like a lie.

Seconded.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by 9jatatafo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
This story is full of lies!!!!
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by whiskystan: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother this ur topic is weird so as she dey touch u, u no feel anything abi? So ƒøя ur Mind wetin u dey think about 2 do to her while she is touching ur joystick
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by sucess001(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Na wa o...person dey offer you 'Double Promotion' you say you wan resign...

Turn to your Neighbor...say Neighbor!! Today! I say Today!...your head will not reject blessings!

[/size]
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by lammygloooooooo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
U too touch her inappropate place break her door,scater her embassy,let her know that your koboko na elele
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by obinnajr(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:
I saw this and I decided to bring it here for us to advise and also learn..

One of our blog readers sent this to my inbox, that he needed help to stop her Boss incessant sexual harassment in the office, here is his words:

Source : http://www.enrichnaija.com/this-is-so-serious-my-female-boss-in-the-office-touches-me-at-inappropriate-places/

please don't mind all these dudes. just give me her number lemmi talk to her. shey she be the boss abi?
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by emmyking1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=bigiyaro post=36694491]touch me i touch u

abi
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Reciprocate the gesture or you regret it for the rest of your life.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by hadura29(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
gsparks01:
HORRIBLE BOSSES!
IS her name Julia?

Lol!!! Bros why Julia
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thy father's commandment is a lamp;
The law of thy mother is light:
To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
Lest thou give thine honour unto others,
and thy years unto the cruel.

Proverbs 5
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Felitsa187(f): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'm highly disappointed with the high level of stvpidity and ignorance shown by most guys here. This is unbelievable. So u don't have any good advise to give him other than fvcking her? Meanwhile, if it's the other way round now, the same guys will say the babe shud not sleep with such dudes in order to preserve her "dignity" that's if they haven't already called her a ho. Smh! These r the people who r part of what's wrong with Nigeria today. angryAnyways, boys will always b boys. angry angry angry cry

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by osbornfotovideo: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Bible story of Joseph is the best answer

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by noblegrex: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Touch me I touch u o,o yeahhh! I no go run away,if I dey run B4 oo I no run anymore oo... If u touch me I go touch u, nack me I go nack u,chase me i go chase u,hold me I go hold u.na so e go..no b me talk am ooo.if u start,u no go finish..
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by blackpanda: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
I think most people on this nairaland are extremely DAFT and SLOW.
Just reading the above comments is quite depressing. if it was the other way round and a woman being molested, these buffooons will be calling all sorts of fire and brimstone on the molester.

Bunch of dullards!
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Baboo13(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Prayer abt it, ask God to divert her interest to sth else

LOL
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by akinjare001: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
My advice for u is this pray to God and don't think of quitting your job now.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by missKiffy(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
NairaMode:
For me, this sounds and looks like a lie.
It's hard to believe but it does happen, my fiance used to have the same experience with his boss, she goes as far as grabbing his D in the office, if he didn't tell me abt it, me sef go doubt this story
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:

One of our blog readers sent this to my inbox, that he needed help to stop her Boss incessant sexual harassment in the office, here is his words:

Source : http://www.enrichnaija.com/this-is-so-serious-my-female-boss-in-the-office-touches-me-at-inappropriate-places/

TOUCH HER BACK angry

JUST GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS, AFTER ALL ( IS JUST ONLY 20MINT FUN)
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by buchilino(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:

c dis mumu, abeg where ur office dey make i blah lalalala d babe. na dis small matter u dey cry 4 help?
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
missKiffy:

It's hard to believe but it does happen, my fiance used to have the same experience with his boss, she goes as far as grabbing his D in the office, if he didn't tell me abt it, me sef go doubt this story

I like experiences. Thanks for sharing.

On the contrary, I used to tell my fiancée some imaginary tales of how my boss and some females assault me too sexually just to make her jealous and be on her feet.

This doesn't negate the truth in your babys words but just saying.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by ojnnaco(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
U have two options ...its either u drop d work ...starve and kpeme or U fu*k d boss and enlarge ur coast ..D choice is urs
#Rule ur world #Glo
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by whoisuche: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:

If it is because she is not fine, you are on your own. But if it is because you know that it is a sin against God, God will see you through. Just pray and try to talk and preach to her.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Prayer abt it, ask God to divert her interest to sth else
Like her computer system
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by dview001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
His boss be a benin woman ,always in d mood,well ma advice Bleep her and keep your job afterall he go sweet u too
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by darlenese(f): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why are u rejecting ? Are u married ?
Abegiiiii
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by dview001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
His boss must be a benin woman ,always in d mood,well ma advice Bleep her and keep your job afterall he go sweet u too
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Applaner: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
where are de "in appropriate places" located?
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:

bros! I wil only advice u nt to fall into d woman's trap. U dnt knw wat she av in mind b4 coming ur side or ar u d only male in d office. BEWARE OF WOMAN!
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by czarr(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
gsparks01:
HORRIBLE BOSSES!
IS her name Julia?
Jennifer aniston is hot jare
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
missKiffy:

Bursted!!!

Tell me what's wrong with this comment and win a voucher to pray for Rilwon lifestyle.

Cc serveussnape truckpusher mizmycoli Cr77 thesonofmark

I want you guys to leave that thread for Rilwon sake

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Quit the Job and Free your Destiny***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.