Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,127 members, 7,838,868 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Online Bookstore For Cheap Books - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Online Bookstore For Cheap Books (833 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Bookstore For Cheap Books by darlon: 3:32am On Mar 21, 2009
Guys, check our www.nairabooks.com for all your books orders, currently offering free shipping on all orders to Nigeria, its real !!
Re: Online Bookstore For Cheap Books by Joan4427(f): 4:50pm On May 08, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders,

If you own a bookstore (physical or online) in Nigeria or abroad and are interested in contracting for book deals, consignments, orders (any quantity) at publishers price, please contact me.

I am a book publicist with Bernard Books Publishing, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
We are currently contracting deals to book distributors, wholesalers, and retailers for our newest title: FEDDIE GIRL by Nona David.
This title is set in a Federal school (boarding) in Nigeria and is tailored to the Nigerian reading public (home and diaspora) or for anyone who has experienced boarding school in Nigeria and Africa.

To learn more about this title and view a press kit, please visit http://www.bernardbooks.com/news.html
To see excerpts of this title, visit http://www.bernardbooks.com/subpage.html

Publisher deals will be open only from July through December 2009, so if you're in the book business, you need t act now.

Thanks.

Joan Peck (Book Publicist)
Bernard Books Publishing, Cincinnati Ohio, USA
http://bernardbooks.com
[email]joan.peck@bernardbooks.com[/email]
Re: Online Bookstore For Cheap Books by saintfabank(m): 5:48am On May 12, 2009
The Book 'Amazed By His Grace'

Awesome wonder! HIV/AIDS tested positive turn’s negative
GET A COPY

On the 27th of June 2003 I experienced the pit of Dothan, I saw the pit open up and before me was the bulls and the dogs of Bashan with their grotesque and sinister forms. It was the day I was diagnosed positive to the dreaded HIV at the Lagoon hospital Ikeja, just few weeks after suffering the devastation of my wife's death of the same ailment
How I felt cannot be imagined. Someone once wrote that he knows what the caged bird feels; can he understand what it is to be suddenly transformed from the joy of freedom and celebration of life to lamentation of skipping around in the imprisonment of a cage? How can one pretend to say that he know what a caged bird feels? But I wonder if anyone can comprehend what the caged bird feels, a paradox of two extremities. I wonder if anyone can imagine my emotional trauma. I was bruised, and battered; I became dejected and suicidal, thoughts danced across the stage of my mind. Nothing can be more depressing.
Good news is for sharing my life is a divine surprise, and I have seen an incredible thing that can only be traced to the finger of God, the composer of the decomposed. "There is a God in heaven that changes the times and seasons" He is the God of a better deal. My soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers, the snare is broken and I have escaped, The Almighty God saw my depression, I was on the verge of total destruction, but He gave me a unique miracle. It may be unbelievable; it may sound as a perceived miracle to the Thomases of this world but it happened. Aeronautic experts say the bumble bee cannot fly because of the proportion of its size to its wing, but by God's grace it flies. God turn my mess into a message. On 29th of March 2004 He stepped right into the middle of my test to give me a testimony. I was tested NEGATIVE at the Eko Hospitals Laboratory. So like David "He brought me up of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my going and He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God, many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord" (Ps. 40:2,3). God has a way of preserving a life, because He has a job for that man to do.
With God all things are possible, share with someone today, and don’t hesitate to mail me now; I love to share from your experience. Th
God bless you.
Faith Emmanuel Bankole
+2348023137345, +2348033514218
Re: Online Bookstore For Cheap Books by damola1: 6:27am On May 12, 2009
I will like to get a copy of that book.

How can I get it?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Charge To Teach Me Programming? Urgent / Buy Original Software / Antivirus / Inventory Management, Pos And Complete Accounting Functionality Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.