Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,342 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye (12977 Views)

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:

But he is a president now ..

..Na do dem talk say him no fit be President of Senate .

..Dream on Ma'am.

lets see how far that betrayal can go
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Mr od is jonathan name bigger than any other name to be mentioned?PDP slaves..

yes am a PDP Slaves but its better dan been dumb even when you knoe the truth.
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by jieta: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

forget dream....Saraki can never be President
why cant he be president
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2015
jieta:
why cant he be president

abeggy...na u wan give am

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by airfinance(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2015
“Buhari is driving within the speed limit unlike the previous administration that was over speeding, driving 140 Km per hour and at the end of the day, they grounded the vehicle,” he said.
I no fit laff abeg
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by philips70(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:

The subject was "Saraki" the APC clownish Senator brought in GEJ. Hahaaha... Anyway you guys should enjoy!

Yes o, at least until they return all the stolen billions of dollars we are hearing about.

DIVERSION: Do you know I have been asking for years what's been happening to NLNG remits since our budgets have always been on price of crude without any mention to gas proceeds which run into billions of dollars? No one was able to give me adequate response until these revelations. Even including some top NLNG guys in Bonny. Sad that GEJ a Niger Delta man has entered the books of leaders that underdeveloped the region.

Barcanista, just support any check on GEJ and his guys so you can be justified tomorrow if you ask for same on this current government.
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by cachilike12: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
I never knew that driving 140km will ground my car? Oops..... Lol

Please, Dino what is the required speed? Everything in politics is propaganda. Because they don't want Buhari to beam a search light over there ambition. Even a blind man in my village knows that Buhari has not started working but for the avoidance of Buhari beaming a search light towards there ambition, they just have to praise his useless effort. After all same 49 PDP senators also hailed his Performance yesterday. Just to avoid probe....

Please Buhari start working and let us Nigerians know the required speed limit we are expecting.....
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Querty:
Who says Saraki can not be president come 2019?

Saraki will defeat Buhari hands down during APC primaries...

No body has ever defeated Saraki in a game of Chess

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by pharmagba: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:
I simply love this Saraki guy grin ..

I wish he will contest for 2019 presidency no matter what barcanista feels.

I love people that grab destiny with their hands.
Saraki issue to me is like a son that asked his mum for money and his mum refused him because she had limited resources and felt her other child needs it more at the moment, Saraki went to one of his father's ex- girlfriend whom his father was dating before he met his mum. The ex- girl gave him the money on the condition that she will help her chase his mum from his father's house and his mum heard about this.
Now the question, the ex- girlfriend looks Saraki with suspicion, his mum sees him as a traitor and his sibling cannot trust him.
Who will ever trust him again?
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by strongerthaneva(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

yes am a PDP Slaves but its better dan been dumb even when you knoe the truth.
pls tell single truth u just said here now?
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by mikaael(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
But that guy is pathetic o. He has left his job as Senator for the role of Saraki spokesman. Na wa o

As in I tire for d guy....shey na wetin den vote am for b dat?....if not for d rot in dz country pple lyk him shudnt b near d such positions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
And what integrity do you, Melaye think you have before nigerians to make them believe you ? Irresponsible and misfit senator.
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by GreenUzzy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'm beginning to hate this Dino guy!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
GreenUzzy:
I'm beginning to hate this Dino guy!

the Dino that i know is arrogant
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by akanaba01: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Not possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Disburses ₦45 Billion To Lagos For Blue Line Railway Project / Dapchi: DSS Negotiated Release Of Abducted Girls - Defense Headquarters Reveals / Labour Party Postpones Rallies In Ekiti And Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.