Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Davido Teams Up With Us Rapper Future To Celebrate His Manager's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teams Up With Us Rapper Future To Celebrate His Manager's Birthday (1046 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrate Her Manager Birthday In Dubai / Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Teams Up With Us Rapper Future To Celebrate His Manager's Birthday by lumdy(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Davido and the HKN crew has been chilling in the united states for some time now. and yesterday was his Manager's Birthday.

davido gave his manager a surprised birthday bash by teaming up with US rapper Future.

trust me best birthday wishes you could ever dream of..

ALSO READ:
Hurray!! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are married! (Photos):http://www./2015/08/hurray-jennifer-aniston-and-justin.html

ARTICLE SOURCE:http://www./2015/08/davido-teams-up-with-us-rapper-future.html

Re: Davido Teams Up With Us Rapper Future To Celebrate His Manager's Birthday by kanisuru09(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Gonna meet u guys soon
Re: Davido Teams Up With Us Rapper Future To Celebrate His Manager's Birthday by adewaletb3(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2015
kanisuru09:
Gonna meet u guys soon
I was thinking you were airforce1 till I checked your name. grin

(1) (Reply)

There's No Two Ways About It: Caitlyn Jenner Only Likes Women. / Toyin Aimakhu On A Mission To Stop Her Hubby From Flirting? / PHOTO: Fashion Gone Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.