Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy (35752 Views)

Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by boss1310(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
G
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Femsyn(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Where are the fathers of these children?? Na only mama and pikin we dey always see.
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Am i the only one not seeing the baby?
yes you are the only one, the rest of us can see the beautiful legs of the baby undecided
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by lumdy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
RedCard1:
Which day she born?

are you kidding me ??
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by toluxa1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
marytmatthew:
So people now walk naked in the US? Abi wetin that chick for red wear so? shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

That Country don dey turn something else.
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
is she a baby mama or what
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Booty4me: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yankeeeeee.... cool
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by rosy4u(f): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
ha .. wey d papa naa sad
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Orikinla(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
We are all beautiful in the eyes of God.
But only our sins make us dirty and ugly.
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by friends4ever(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
You didn't mention the state, city and county where she reside
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Spydamannn(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
She's just got that sex Appeal,she no gree Fine at all...I'm curious bout the Kind of Mom Karen would be
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by oyoyome: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lovely
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by buchilino(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
lumdy:
The beautiful mother of a new bouncing baby boy took her son out for a stroll around the park in the United States of America where she resides.

she was all smiles has she pushed the cart of her baby boy.

ARTICLE SOURCE:http://www./2015/08/karen-igho-takes-walk-around-park-with.html

emmm, dis babe use style wowo small
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by mdmudy: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wish person own she for kon take out?norbi bad belle sha
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by crackhouse(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
why did she block that girl on red. I am only interested in seeing the girl on red that's all.
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Applaner: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
is dis a news item?
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by danderson(f): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Learnt she did books argumentation/surgery. Can she breastfeed the baby?
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
lumdy:
The beautiful mother of a new bouncing baby boy took her son out for a stroll around the park in the United States of America where she resides.

ARTICLE SOURCE:http://www./2015/08/karen-igho-takes-walk-around-park-with.html

Karenfied u cum dark oo
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by danderson(f): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Learnt she did boobs argumentation/surgery. Can she breastfeed the baby?
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
operiot:

Hater

Lover
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by gabpaul: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
lumdy:

l
undecided oops that was close i thought you wanted to say " as she push the cart of her groceries" grin
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by akosovoko(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
nna eh!!!!!na wa oooo....d pikin sef dey fear camera abi if I see d face he nor go grow?
so if person waka ...bloggers go show their kpai number....if person stand for road dey take fresh air...bloggers go show their self.......y dem nor show us where she for buy dat can drink she cari for her hand.....
nor b only strolling with baby...na looting with her boooooo.......mtcheewwwwwwww.....
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by kobonaire(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Make she buy 1 pure water too
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by fabulousvera(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
akosovoko:
nna eh!!!!!na wa oooo....d pikin sef dey fear camera abi if I see d face he nor go grow?
so if person waka ...bloggers go show their kpai number....if person stand for road dey take fresh air...bloggers go show their self.......y dem nor show us where she for buy dat can drink she cari for her hand.....
nor b only strolling with baby...na looting with her boooooo.......mtcheewwwwwwww.....
lol na u sabi
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Kingstone32(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
This babe wowo sha. I wonder how the pikin face wan be. Anyways sha, money is good.
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Afrocatalyst: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cute mum. Good for her.
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by kemzykoko(f): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why are you telling us?
see beef... i do understand that you were nt even shown off during your baby years.... even in your village....
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
efilefun:
Seems it's only you thou

hmm... Just sighted d baby nwenyim
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by creebhills(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
efilefun:
Seems it's only you thou

LOl u need glasses.
Re: Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy by creebhills(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Femsyn:
Where are the fathers of these children?? Na only mama and pikin we dey always see.

ask google

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.