Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,917 members, 7,838,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (56230 Views)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by rigarmortis: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2015
the present government has excellent PR.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Ijaya123: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2015
dokiOloye:
I tire for this kind of change.
This man is still going about snapping pictures up and down while boko haram is having a field day,tens of ppl killed in Yobe yesterday.
Next they will show him handling a snake or doing press up or serving food.

Where did you see a camera in his hand?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by gentlelarry(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2015
dokiOloye:
I tire for this kind of change.
This man is still going about snapping pictures up and down while boko haram is having a field day,tens of ppl killed in Yobe yesterday.
Next they will show him handling a snake or doing press up or serving food.

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Spidermon: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2015
First it was photos of push ups, now it is jogging photos. Let me know when he releases a sextape.

BTW, when will Nigerian army recruit DSSC/SSC this year? I wan join ooo

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Oluwaseun748(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
kamair237:
Wailer Alerte.... Feel free to wail.... Come December Boko Haram will be History....
PMB....
So its no longer two months again? Can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Fellonigerians: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2015
They actually did same this morning at VI
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Shey na Wetin Buhari appoint am to dey always do?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Mckennedy: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2015
kamair237:
Wailer Alerte.... Feel free to wail....
Come December Boko Haram will be History....

PMB....
thought Baba promised 2 weeks to flush them,,, why December? I see amnesty loading......

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
malikisah:
Continue o jare Buratai, me know say yu be fit soldier, after all yu no get big belle like them
Just give him three months you go see how him belle go big like Alex badeh own.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
maximilian19:
LWKMD! Come ooo na jogging be that, i tot he is meant to be in maduguri by now watin him dey do for abuja, even jogging with walking stick in his hand, Mr CAS go and lead d war against boko haram that been in abuja and deceiving urself and ur appointer
hahhah I had to go back up to notice dat walking stickk ... Fu_king hilarious
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Mckennedy:

thought Baba promised 2 weeks to flush them,,, why December? I see amnesty loading......
Baba one chance probe no fit flush his brothers. He go kukuma give them amnesty.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
I don't see this as jogging tho.They are not wearing sports kits.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by OBB77(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
I may be wrong but I cant or dont see any image suggesting jogging. All I see is a group of soldiers taking a walking, maybe endurance trek like we did back in d NYSC camp.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
u were appointed to crush boko haram! who dafcck u jogging for?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Kabidoye(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Abegi! All na for show.....

If they are brave enough, make dem jog go Sambisa forest.

Abeg, try get sense small.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by boujaye: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2015
eleko1:
wink We now have a visionary COAS that knw his job well unlike the early morning shekpe/burukutu drunkard we knw.Operation March Boko Haram outa Nig.GOD BLESS BABA DAURA cool

can't you see your myopic reasoning? anywhere belle face, anything is the best for you
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by eleko1: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2015
I dnt engaged abominably foolish reptile and a frighful cock sucking like U.
jwils:
Sorry to say but u're stewpid.... ... Bokoharam dey attack villages though out dis week in yobe and Borno State, the COAS is jogging Abuja street and u're here saying he know what his doing?
daft
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Kabidoye:

Abeg, try get sense small.
Tell that to your elders at home.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by eleko1: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2015
Are U cripple?What stop a useless being like U from enlisting in the Army and face Boko Haram?BAstard
jwils:
Sorry to say but u're stewpid.... ... Bokoharam dey attack villages though out dis week in yobe and Borno State, the COAS is jogging Abuja street and u're here saying he know what his doing?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by blackboy2star(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Endurance trek not jogging undecided
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Timsezeh(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

Appreciate (for once) the brave men laying their lives on the line for your future.

Application is open now come, join and show your bravity.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by bigiyaro(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2015
better dan all d former service chiefs dat were hidin in abuja.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by leyoung(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:
who lets this dog out?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by dotune(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Under Buhari, Nigerian military will ressurect. e don Tay wey we see this kain moral last.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by mathskill: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

You are too ignorant for this century... Even in a world war there are troops who don't get sent to the war front but stay at headquarters for administrative purposes such as planning,directing,strategizing and so on.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
leyoung:

who lets this dog out?
Tell that to your elders @home
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by MosakuAW(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
mathskill:

You are too ignorant for this century... Even in a world war there are troops who don't get sent to the war front but stay at headquarters for administrative purposes such as planning,directing,strategizing and so on.

You just open you dead mouth and talk.

Does the topic talk about soldier staying back in office? If you cant quote and say something sensible, why quote in the first place.

Your comment is baseless and irrelevant. You just made a comment just to add numbers to the topic.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by cutekhalifa(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Initial galagala.... What are they doing in abj... I taught that photogenic president don relocate defence house to borno....
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Spybradd: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
kamair237:
Wailer Alerte.... Feel free to wail.... Come December Boko Haram will be History....
PMB....
thou art a chimpanzee
grin

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers by Burger01(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities / Buhari Confers National Service Award on Wike (Picture) / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.