Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Breastfeeding In Public - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breastfeeding In Public (405 Views)

Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breastfeeding In Public by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
So an Argentine politician, Victoria Donda Perez publicly breastfed her hungry 8 months old daughter while she was attending an Argentine National Congress Meeting and this has sparked up a conversation on public breastfeeding. Now here’s my take:

I don’t have a problem with a mother breastfeeding her baby. As a matter of fact, I believe breastfeeding is the most natural act in the world and baby’s can get quite fussy and cranky when their hungry, sleepy or need a change of diaper but I’m going to ask Victoria Donda Perez and anyone who supports her act one simple question, “If your baby was cranky due to a dirty diaper (poop) while you are at the same function, would you go ahead and change your baby’s diaper in the presence of everyone?”

Click the link below to continue reading the rest of the article.

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/07/27/breastfeeding-in-public/

(1) (Reply)

Some Avoidable Mistakes That Makes Us So Sad / Different Choices That We View Differently And At Times Leads To Crisis / Pay Less For Your Electrical Power Needs For Your Home Or Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.