Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh (1297 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Photo Of Burna Boy Chilling With D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by Trending(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2015
Tonto Dikeh maintains she has never slept with
her label boss, D’banj and has no intention of
doing so.

Controversial actress and singer, Tonto Dikeh has
rubbished reports of a fling or any kind of sexual
relationship with label boss, D’banj .
In an interview with Olisa Adibua on the latest
episode of The Truth , the ‘ Sugar Rush’ singer
maintains she has never slept with D’banj whom
she says has helped her music career in many
ways.

‘Why would I do that? Never and it would never
happen’, she responded when asked if she ever
had an affair with D’banj.

While stating further that she has no intention of
sleeping with the self styled Kokomaster, Tonto
Dikeh said her venture into music was a joke until
she got approached by D’banj to sign with his
label.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/sex-with-dbanj-count-me-out-tonto-dikeh.html
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by kamair237(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2015
U want Bleep Dbanj say wunna be mates....
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by RoyalBlak007: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2015
grin JOKE [color=#54FED]OF[/color] THE YEAR!
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by Cyberfavour(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2015
kkk
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by Abugab(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Tonto.......
Maybe she never slept with D'Banj but has slept with Banga Lee
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Tonto is not his type, why on earth would he think of havn sex wit her
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by DEXTROVERT: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Iranu abasa

How does that concern us??

But sha, open it let's confirm!!
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by Demmocrats(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol women always behaving like cats while men are like dogs lolz super story
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2015
TotoDicke... wos ur wahala sef undecided
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by bewla(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2015
who ask u. elefo efo mi kin se ta tan
vegetable seller yes my vegetable is not from the refuse who ask u
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh by bewla(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2015
who ask u. elefo efo mi kin se ta tan
vegetable seller yes my vegetable is not from the refuse who ask u

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stunning,sexy,beautiful And Gorgeous At DSTV Multi Choice Dinner / Does North West Look Better In Her Daddy, Kanye West’s Clothes? / Local Fake Coca Cola Products Factory Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.