Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups (1523 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2015
TGIF

10. Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods
Elin is one smart cookie. Her original prenup with pro-golfer Tiger Woods saw her getting $20 million. After his numerous affairs came to light, Elin agreed to stay with Tiger only under the terms of a new prenup. In the end, she walked away anyway, taking $110 million with her. That doesn’t even include the child support payments.

9. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
Nicole and Keith met in January 2005, and they got married in June the following year.
Keith has struggled with drugs issues in the past, so Nicole has a prenup that has considerations for this. But, don’t think Urban doesn’t come up on top, for every year they are married, Keith gets $640,000.

8. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom
They were married for 4 years. Under the terms of their prenup, Khloe gets $2 million ($500,000 for each of the 4 years she was
married to the NBA basketball player.) She also gets $25,000 a month in support, the house, a new car at the end of every lease
cycle, $5,000 a month (most likely for shopping), $1,000 a month for beauty care, and, of course, courtside seats for Lakers games.

7. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake
As crazy as it sounds, even the gorgeous Hollywood star Jessica Biel worries about her husband cheating, but she did marry
singing heartthrob Justin Timberlake, who is the object of many a groupies affections, so
who could blame her? However, her prenup says if he does cheat, she gets a mere $500,000. I guess Justin won’t be saying “Bye Bye Bye” to too much of his cash if his eyes ever get to roaming.

6. Beyonce and Jay-Z
They’re a great looking and talented couple with a beautiful daughter named Blue Ivy.
Plus, each have amassed separate musical empires worth millions. Yet, the legal terms of their prenup states that Beyonce is entitled to only $1 million for each year they are married, with a maximum of just $15 million.

5. Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen
Sheen’s bad boy reputation is not secret in Hollywood and Denise Richards was well aware of it when they tied the knot in 2002.
When they married, she made sure there was a clause in their prenup that guaranteed a payout if Sheen got a roving eye.

4. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
They announced their engagement in April of 2012. In October 2013, they signed a colossal 101-page prenup, which protects their individual fortunes and specifies that they would keep joint-custody of their children. According to Grazia UK magazine, the prenup was Brad's idea.

3. Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas
The Welsh beauty's prenup has a
specification that she gets a whopping $2.8 million for each year that she and Douglas are married. She also gets a cool $5 million bonus if the marriage breaks up if Michael, who is 25 years her senior, has an affair.

2. Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt
Eliminating the common Hollywood trend completely, the gorgeous couple did not have a prenup at all.

1. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise
While Cruise and Holmes were together, reports suggested Holmes would get a substantial payout in the case of a divorce.
However, when the couple separated in 2012, the reality didn't look so promising. Holmes received nothing at all, although she does get $400,000 a year in child support for her daughter, Suri. Does that really seem fair given what Cruise’s net worth probably is? He couldn’t spare anymore dough for the girl for whom he jumped up on Oprah’s couch and made himself a fool over?
Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Nonsense.....

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by 5minsmadness: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
I think it's a good idea. It'll help the think twice before getting a divorce and if they eventually do everything is already spelt out.

So that mumu Tom Cruise finally divorced the Katie after all the noise he made on Oprah.

White folk don't know what love is AT ALL.
Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Nonsense.....
What? angry
Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
5minsmadness:
I think it's a good idea. It'll help the think twice before getting a divorce and if they eventually do everything is already spelt out.

So that mumu Tom Cruise finally divorced the Katie after all the noise he made on Oprah.

White folk don't know what love is AT ALL.

But black folks do? What an irony! grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by Mynd44: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Err...
Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Joavid:

What? angry
pre_nup angry
Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by 5minsmadness: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Joavid:

But black folks do? What an irony! grin

Yes black folks do! What's the irony?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by SAMBARRY: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yes black folks do! What's the irony?

#clears throat

Ejigbo customary court my husband cannot satisfy me I want to go
igando customary court husband always beat wife
agege customary court husband is too irresponsible

they really know what love is indeed. Shebi you see stories that touch thread everyday on nl

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by 5minsmadness: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:

#clears throat

Ejigbo customary court my husband cannot satisfy me I want to go
igando customary court husband always beat wife
agege customary court husband is too irresponsible

they really know what love is indeed. Shebi you see stories that touch thread everyday on nl

Dailymail.UnitedKingdom: My husband doesnt satisfy me http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-103986/My-husband-doesnt-satisfy-me.html
Ashly J. (Texas)My husband doesnt love me, doesnt satusfy me in bed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
We've been married for 25years but he doesnt love me (Wisconsin)http://www.massdivorceattorney.net/sample-of-cases-involving-divorce/
My husband is a crook and a liar, doesnt work (Boston)http://www.massdivorceattorney.net/sample-of-cases-involving-divorce/

Its worldwide dear, not only in nigeria.
Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by troy20(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
saw how the marriage riuned tiger woods.couldnt imagine such a talented golfer could be so dumb.who the fvck with that much fortune expose themselvs to that much danger.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by Captainswag225(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
pre-nups are the best. It keepz gold diggers in check.
Re: Top Ten Most Shocking Prenups by internetpo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Source pls.

Pre-nups are silly. How on earth will you be thinking about (and working towards) the end of something you are just stating.
Marriage should be for better for worse, till eternity. And should be enjoyed (not endured)
Guess! the sacrament of marriage has lost its value and test in our 'civilized' world.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? / Narcissist Family Discussion And Support Group / Children"s Bicycles For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.