Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,667 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Breaking! UNN Releases Comprehensive Date And Time - Batch 1&2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking! UNN Releases Comprehensive Date And Time - Batch 1&2 (364 Views)

UNN Releases 2017/2018 Merit Admission List / Breaking:unn Releases Primary Admission List!! / UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! UNN Releases Comprehensive Date And Time - Batch 1&2 by OgaInnocent(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2015
unn has released the comprehensive list and batches for her post utme. Remember, the first date you heard was for ONLY those JAMB sent their names (batch 1). But now, they have released a comprehensive date and time for both batch 1 and bATCH 2(those that JAMB did not send their names).

There are about 20,000 candidates writing unn post utme. And this is the first time they are using CBT. so issues are bound to come up.

IF YOU ARE WRITING UNN POST UTME, YOU CAN CHECK YOUR POST UTME EXAM DAY ACCORDING TO YOUR DEPARTMENT AND SCORES HERE http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/08/unn-post-utme-dates.html (note: It is a very large image that is why i can post it here).

ALSO for help as regards UNN post-UTME in the areas of accomodation, CBT secrets for UNN post-utme, and what you need to read to blow 300 and above, contact me via my blog www.ogainnocent.com

(1) (Reply)

Help On Electrical Engineering Final Year Project / Nigerian Insurance And Pension Online Platform Survey / Absu 2015/2016 / Pre- Degree Form Is Out School Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.