Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tell Me What You See In This Picture - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell Me What You See In This Picture (39372 Views)

Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by mikron(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
seen seen seen
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by presido997(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Na Bird I See Joor
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by delishpot: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Zoom in and you will see the picture. It is a woman with painted body
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Xionez(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wow wow weee.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by famzynet: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
How come people can lie like this. Where is the woman? Some people have eye problem. I can only see a parrot in the picture.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Kofka: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
I really feel for those who couldn't see d spider lady. Look closely, her left hand is across her head(head), leaning on her right hand (chest), with her right leg folded(the wing) and her left leg stretched out(the tail).try check it again!
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by pezeji(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
I see bird and painting
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by prodiG(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
addikt:
Well, I took my time to draw it out...hope I'll get likes lol..
U dey give expo abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Orikinla(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
A lady and not a bird.
A closer look shows her.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by ebuclassic18(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2016
donefesco:
Comment if u see the lady

ya its a lady hands across d head leg d tail,eye juz like a mark on d forehead,,,,,,, look very close u see it
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by ugoxhaxabula(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2016
F**k that shit! Am going crazy.
Can't see sh*t
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by aliexpress: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Her left hand is raised which is the parrot's head and her face is the parrot's eye.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by emmand2(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2016
donefesco:
look well...use ur perceptive powers
perceptive keh power ni lady ko
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by almousty: 12:58am On Jul 10, 2016
I dont tink that image is a lady cos d muscle of the leg and the arm doesnt seem ladylike. Nice pose and constume though wink
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by sanc2s(f): 3:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Av seen it clearly. Ppl are super talented. The thing dt looks lyk tail is her right leg. The birds left leg is her other leg. Watch the birds head, the red place is d girls hand that crossed to d birds mouth wch is her ear. If u can see wat i wrote, then uv seen the girl standing wit one leg and stretching d other on a wood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by lovingyouhun: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Can somebody please tell me were her face is if it's actually a lady? People have said the lady is beautiful, abet na where the beautiful face dey? When you stare at the clouds for too long, images begin to form in your head, that's what is happening here. Imagination
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by zeberebe: 4:32am On Jul 10, 2016
deadZONE:
grin grin i have seen the lady.. gosh so beautiful
the tail is her out stretched leg, one wing is the other leg, and the birds leg is her hand..
shocked
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by zeberebe: 4:32am On Jul 10, 2016
deadZONE:
grin grin i have seen the lady.. gosh so beautiful
the tail is her out stretched leg, one wing is the other leg, and the birds leg is her hand..
shocked.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by zeberebe: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2016
lovingyouhun:
Can somebody please tell me were her face is if it's actually a lady? People have said the lady is beautiful, abet na where the beautiful face dey? When you stare at the clouds for too long, images begin to form in your head, that's what is happening here. Imagination
check again. Her face is the head of the assumed bed
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by zeberebe: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2016
lovingyouhun:
check again. Her face is the head of the assumed bird
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by wolfenstein(m): 5:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Chai, Africans and lie......best of both worlds. so woman now don dey resemble parrot, Op I just saw d woman in the parrot o. No mind oda ppl I get ur drift. wink wink b like say d sapele water wey u take no b here o
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by skyone000(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2016
The bird is call ladybird
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by vbest(m): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2016
A lady talk like parrot. Therefore I saw a lady not a parrot
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by kkkossy(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2016
This is a paradigm shift. What we think, is who we are. Some will see a parrot while others will see a woman. There's no correct answer to the picture. Our perception differ so is our behaviour cos whatever we perceive will prompt our decisions in life. The choices we make is based on our perception.
Jame allen once said "You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you"
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by aluma(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Just passing
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by tottinova: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
after hours f straining my eye balls I've finally seen the lady.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Akjr(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
All posts on naira land x soo boring today..
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by TENHEU22(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Correct! I saw spider woman.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by TENHEU22(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
TENHEU22:
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by IamMhizTemi(f): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
After 30 minute i saw d lady.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by IamMhizTemi(f): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
After 30minute of straining my eyes i saw d lady.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Chestar5(f): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
After zoomin d picture for 10mins, i later got it....
Feelin lyk a boss cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) / Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.