Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,542 members, 7,958,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd (36304 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by kennyman2000(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
I believe, buhari is making plans to curb their excesses...
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Buchukwu: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
We will kill all the police men in igweocha
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Jasi7(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
shuuuu...shey na every 2mnths we go hear police kill prsn wey him suppose dey protect
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by hmath3991(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
police killing civilians since 44BC
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by badostic: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
I knew someone will die today when I passed wipey junction around 12noon because the way the police were fully kitted. I told my bros why are these guys not posted to Sambisa Forest?

3 Likes

Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by otokx(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
What can we say?
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by MrCounselor: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Blame it on Wike
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Police is ur friend..
Hmmm
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Iykolysis: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
RichDad1:
NPF
TO SERVE AND PROTECT WITH INTEGRITY.
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by DerMeister: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'm sure we've all felt like "shooting" annoying commercial bus drivers but a good beating would have been sufficient for the errant driver! Let's hope no other drivers will park indiscriminately and get shot! undecided
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by rabbuy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
My brethren...nevertheless we shouldn't forget no matter what they do that...

POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by kanoguy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
u and ur friend agen
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Oluschenco(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
RIP for the dead
Rot in jail for the useless police officer.
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by vivavik(f): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yes o, so true. I'm just coming from mile one market and the 100 meters no be here, we had to drive backwards through aba road. So much unrest.
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by robosky02(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
police matter
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by teepsee(f): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
The day nigeria police will stop being in the news for the wrong thing.......
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by 9jatatafo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Trigger happy NPF.
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by papaejima1: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Those police are crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Police ain't my friend.
To be honest, that tear gas no be here. I perceived it here in Birabi Street GRA.
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by ONIjibit1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
All I can say is.....

The gods are wise but Wike is a Thief too.
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by ONIjibit1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
vivavik:
Yes o, so true. I'm just coming from mile one market and the 100 meters no be here, we had to drive backwards through aba road. So much unrest.

100meters #lol.

Wetin Rebecca Soni of U.S.A take senior you sef if nor be say dem don too donate give you.
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Spybradd: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
arrest that mirror bald head,amaechi now... grin
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by onyiiella(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
the police are full of shit!!!!
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by persius555(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
4stylz:
And one useless police commissioner said his men should shoot at sight.. trigger happy police squads

I weep for this country
Nigerian Police Force is run like a war clan. You are not sure who in its heirarchy to report to because they are all products of the same rot.

1 Like

Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by ONIjibit1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
vivavik:

100meter thou.

Lazy babe. Wetin Rebecca Soni of U.S.A take senior you?

That's the effect of too much donation!
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Evaromantik(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Boko Haram in Police uniform.........ugwuocha of all the places......you will face the same fate Aba police are still facing......#my ear sticked to 102.1{radio Biafra} tonight
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by richard04(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
RIP to the dead. The drivers should learn. The itching trigger finger of the officer should be cut. undecided
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by sweatlana: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
I just passed there a few minutes aga. There was chaos
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Harmvirus(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
I bet the useless police officer will not be brave enough to face armed robbers. Only in Naija will you find Police killing people that they are supposed to protect.. Smh
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by madgoat(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
From the pix, i cant see any chaos na undecided
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
See gutters.
alpharbody:
Happening now ,......
Police shoot a bus driver dead in mile 4 , wimpey over picking of passengers at the junction, causing holdup from wimpey to rumuokuta....
There are police officer everywhere shooting tear gas to clear the road which was block by buses and driver chanting over the intimation they face on police hand while carrying out the duties in rivers state...

Alpharbody
Re: violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd by xmich(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theranos: Elizabeth Holmes Sentenced To More Than 11 Years In Prison / The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.