Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) (49933 Views)

Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
chineloSA:

Which law said that a woman cannot do what she does? For all you know in the future she can grow grow her business and manage if from an office. For everybody successful, they started somewhere?
Woman are soldiers, some farmers, police, truck drivers, engineers, oil rig workers etc. Do you think those woman don't have husbands and children
some are even armed robbers grin No mind the poster,she has forgotted that what a man can do,a woman can does better

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by tpiander: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Its better if she hires someone to do the job.

This is overkill.

Would you see a man acting as bus conductor instead of bus driver if he owns a bus?
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by tpiander: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Let's assume the op is not lying.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how come you asked oremuss to deactivate the moment you came back

I missed you but I'm not happy that my witty friend has left
he deactivated? shocked
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hope she go dey remain sit for herself because conductors dey sit on hot engine and more reason dem dey wear 5tick jeans trouser to work
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:
A woman shouldn't do something like this, it doesn't seem right at all.
There are jobs that women should do, and I don't think being a conductor in a commercial bus, especially in a city like lagos is the one of them.

Most times when I see things like this I ask myself, doesn't this woman have children or a husband?....I mean, I can never allow my own mum do something like this.

Well, the woman wants to make sure she isn't being duped by the driver. So, she should 'enjoy' herself.

It doesn't seem right because you are not aware that women are drivers and bus conductors in some other countries and they are training their children with the money they make.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by iRepNaija1: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:
There are jobs that women should do, and I don't think being a conductor in a commercial bus, especially in a city like lagos is the one of them.

Most times when I see things like this I ask myself, doesn't this woman have children or a husband?....I mean, I can never allow my own mum do something like this.

Well, the woman wants to make sure she isn't being duped by the driver. So, she should 'enjoy' herself.

The unemployment situation in Nigeria is a lot more serious than your pre-conceived notions about what are proper jobs for women. Smh.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by allcomage: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

WHAT IS WRONG IN CALLING PASSENGERS TO ENTER HER BUS? EVEN IN ALMIGHTY AMERICA ,WOMEN DRIVE TRAILERS ,TRACTORS AND CATERPILLAR.NIGERIA IS FAST CHANGING.IT IS THE POLITICIANS AND CORRUPT PEOPLE MAKE HARD WORKING NIGERIANS LOOK STUPID.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gotta do what ya gotta do smiley
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hi, whats up? Do you have a hard copy of Obasanjo's My Command ?
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
lakhadimar:
Hi, whats up? Do you have a hard copy of Obasanjo's My Command ?
Yes, I do. Why did you ask?
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Yes, I do. Why did you ask?
I also need a copy. Where can i buy one?
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2015
lakhadimar:
I also need a copy. Where can i buy one?
It's been long I got mine. You make check this popular bookshop close to Broad Street, Marina, Lagos. Where are you?
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's been long I got mine. You make check this popular bookshop close to Broad Street, Marina, Lagos. Where are you?
do you mean CMS bookshop at Marina? I doubt if they have it stock. I'm in Lagos
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
lakhadimar:
do you mean CMS bookshop at Marina? I doubt if they have it stock. I'm in Lagos
Yes. They may have it. You may also check the bookshops of higher institutions. I got mine some 15 years ago in OAU bookshop.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes. They may have it. You may also check the bookshops of higher institutions. I got mine some 15 years ago in OAU bookshop.
it wasnt available when i went to the OAU bookshop two years ago. I only got Prof J . I Elaigwu's GOWON: The Biography of a solder-stateman
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by no1madman(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
i see no conductor.. just ur fuckin IMAGINATION. . . .
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
lakhadimar:
it wasnt available when i went to the OAU bookshop two years ago. I only got Prof J . I Elaigwu's GOWON: The Biography of a solder-stateman
You may just have to check the bookshops of higher institutions in whatever place you visit. I got my copy of Adewale Ademoyega's "Why We Struck" in Rivers State College of Education, when I visited Port Harcourt some years ago. There are bookshops in Robert Street, Warri and more close them around Ogbe Ijow.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You may just have to check the bookshops of higher institutions in whatever place you visit. I got my copy of Adewale Ademoyega's "Why We Struck" in Rivers State College of Education, when I visited Port Harcourt some years ago. There are bookshops in Robert Street, Warri and more close them around Ogbe Ijow.
Lol. I also have Ademoyega's why we struck. I got mine at a bookstore somewhere in Surulere, Lagos. I havent been to Rivers or Warri before but i have been to a few higher institution's bookshop esp in the SW. I was disappointed the last time i went to UI, i couldnt get the book i wanted so i had to go to the CSS bookshop at Jericho road in Ibadan.

Anyway, i will search further. Maybe i will go meet those that sell second hand books at motor parks. Although i dont patronise them but i will check them out this time.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
lakhadimar:
Lol. I also have Ademoyega's why we struck. I got mine at a bookstore somewhere in Surulere, Lagos. I havent been to Rivers or Warri before but i have been to a few higher institution's bookshop esp in the SW. I was disappointed the last time i went to UI, i couldnt get the book i wanted so i had to go to the CSS bookshop at Jericho road in Ibadan.

Anyway, i will search further. Maybe i will go meet those that sell second hand books at motor parks. Although i dont patronise them but i will check them out this time.
Each time I visit Ile-Ife, I go to any bookshop in OAU (not the owned by the school). We exchange numbers and I give them the name(s) of the book(s) I want. I call them from time to time to know when the book is available.
Badejoko is a popular bookshop in OAU Central Market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.