Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! (2812 Views)

Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! / Nigerians And What Constitute Political Opinion / What Is The Most Unpopular Political Opinion You Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by moderatorr1: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
After my art the other day on the inspiring many number of times Buhari tried before becoming the president , many Nigerians on Braintem.org has asked me to analyse the political opinions of Nigerians, before during and after the election. Sorry for the delay, here is it.
Nigerian's have been majorly divided into two sides on the political landscape between 2011 and 2015 - Goodluck Jonathan's Supporters vs Mohammadu Buhari's supporters.
Goodluck Jonathan was the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria between 2011 and 2015, he was due to run for a 2nd tenure in 2015. But he had a very strong opponent, whose party had merged with other parties to form a formidable opposition.

The debates on who is better over the years has been intense on social media, on tv and radio stations and in the streets. Each group taking sides on what is considered the best way Nigeria should be ruled. But a funny thing happened soon as Buhari defeated Jonathan in the national elections - opinions switched sides!

I do no know why this happened, but i will leave it to social professionals to analyse. I am just an observing artist. In this image, i tried to put together the key points and meme's that happened from when Buhari decided to contest against Jonathan in 2011 to when he won in 2015.

What do you think could have caused this? Did yours change too?

Source Dave Ozoalor Braintem.org
http://braintem.org/twists/view/132047/Picture_How_Nigerian_s_Political_Opinions_Swapped_In_60_Days/

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by bababuff(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
More analysis needed.
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Imortal001: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
I vote jonathan in 2011 and vote buhari in 2015. I switch my allegiance because jonathan disappoint me, instead of moving forward, he moves the country backward where stealing is not corruption.
On my own, i did a research about buhari and i discovered that what they told us in 2011 was a big fat lie just for them to win the election and to point the name "buhari" black.

4 Likes

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by moderatorr1: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
lol
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by INTROVERT(f): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
very true which shows the doldrums of Nigerians biased politics.
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
undecided
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by dunkem21(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
okay
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by moderatorr1: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by moderatorr1: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Imortal001:
I vote jonathan in 2011 and vote buhari in 2015. I switch my allegiance because jonathan disappoint me, instead of moving forward, he moves the country backward where stealing is not corruption.
On my own, i did a research about buhari and i discovered that what they told us in 2011 was a big fat lie just for them to win the election and to point the name "buhari" black.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by moderatorr1: 6:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by dokiOloye(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Imortal001:

Did U also carry out a research on how he encouraged his supporters to kill southerners and christians after he lost in 2011,and how he justified d killings claiming it was due to rigging?
That is why I hate Buhari till eternity.
He is just a prototype of his herdsmen brothers but tries to hide it but sometimes he lets it loose,like his dog and baboon soaking in blood speech.

5 Likes

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2015
The broom wielding demons have taken sycophancy to a whole new heights. For the first time, we are being told that the phobia for a leader is getting. projects done. They tell us that electricity has improved and refineries are working simply because Buhari is a no nonsense man or because of "body language". Even when the govt has not initiated ANY policy, programmed or project since inauguration in May 2015.

No one is talking about how to fulfil campaign promises, rather all energy has been concentrated in painting the last govt bad. Their agenda is to paint the previous govt bad so that they can appear good, even when they've done nothing.

May God deliver us from the masturbators

7 Likes

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Imortal001: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
Did U also carry out a research on how he encouraged his supporters to kill southerners and christians after he lost in 2011,and how he justified d killings claiming it was due to rigging?
That is why I hate Buhari till eternity.
He is just a prototype of his herdsmen brothers but tries to hide it sometimes but sometimes he lets it loose,like his dog and baboon soaking in blood speech.
Give me a link that buhari said, the dog and baboon wil be soaked in blood.

4 Likes

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by dokiOloye(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Imortal001:

Give me a link that buhari said, the dog and baboon wil be soaked in blood.
Since d device U are using is able to post a comment on nairaland, it should also be able to do a Google search or U need to be spoonfed?

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Imortal001: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
Since d device U are using is able to post a comment on nairaland, it should also be able to do a Google search or U need to be spoonfed?
Okay, give me a youtube link that buhari say so.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by dokiOloye(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Imortal001:

jerk off
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by moderatorr1: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
lol
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Imortal001: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
jerk off
You aint gat no prove mehn. So stop quoting me or i invoke the spirit of osama and sent it to you.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by moderatorr1: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Imortal001:

You aint gat no prove mehn. So stop quoting me or i invoke the spirit of osama and sent it to you.
choi!
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Jaideyone(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
I don't know when some people will start using their brains. even PDP has stopped the hate campaign against buhari. PDP tried so hard to make us see him as an extremist but the story has changed now. even PDP told us recently that buhari has no sleaze of corruption!!! what else do you want? it's only tribal bigots like you that peddle hate against him. Everything is finally falling into place gradually in this country because discipline has returned but you still won't appreciate him cos your heart is filled with hate. Buhari never gave almajiris order to kill innocent people in 2011. that's purely due to their own intolerant attitude. he shouldn't be blamed for what happened.
I'm a Yoruba xtian and I support PMB!!!
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by dokiOloye(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jaideyone:
I don't know when some people will start using their brains. even PDP has stopped the hate campaign against buhari. PDP tried so hard to make us see him as an extremist but the story has changed now. even PDP told us recently that buhari has no sleaze of corruption!!! what else do you want? it's only tribal bigots like you that peddle hate against him. Everything is finally falling into place gradually in this country because discipline has returned but you still won't appreciate him cos your heart is filled with hate. Buhari never gave almajiris order to kill innocent people in 2011. that's purely due to their own intolerant attitude. he shouldn't be blamed for what happened.
I'm a Yoruba xtian and I support PMB!!!
So b/cos I said Buhari goaded his supporters to lynch Christians and non northerners,that makes me a 'tribal bigot'?
Na Ur father be tribal bigot.
Ewu.
Why couldn't Buhari surrender and congratulate GEJ d way GEJ did when he lost this last april?
Did U hear Buhari make even one sentence of condemnation of d killings?
Abeg,swerve joor.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by socialmediaman: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
dokiOloye:
So b/cos I said Buhari goaded his supporters to lynch Christians and non northerners,that makes me a 'tribal bigot'?
Ewu.
Why couldn't Buhari surrender and congratulate GEJ d way GEJ did when he lost this last april?
Abeg,swerve joor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Imortal001:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/..... don't wait for you tube. He said it in an interview.... All these denials won't help anyone, in a sane world, he would not be contesting elections but let it be.
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Imortal001: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
mykl01:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/..... don't wait for you tube. He said it in an interview.... All these denials won't help anyone, in a sane world, he would not be contesting elections but let it be.
If you said, let it be, let be, but the link you gave me is invalid.
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Jaideyone(m): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2015
dokiOloye:
Ewu.
Abeg,swerve joor.
I can see you are just an inbred he goat. that's why you find it easy to bring by father into a political convo. surrender and congratulate him for an election that was rigged? other parts of the country recorded average of less than 50% turn out while the south south and south east recorded average of 95% turn out. 2011 election is anything but free and fair. He kept quite but the almajiris killed people. I personally believe he should have tried to calm the situation but he's in no way responsible for the killings. let's learn to be objective
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by moderatorr1: 12:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Imortal001:
If you said, let it be, let be, but the link you gave me is invalid.
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by biafranqueen: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
The broom wielding demons have taken sycophancy to a whole new heights. For the first time, we are being told that the phobia for a leader is getting. projects done. They tell us that electricity has improved and refineries are working simply because Buhari is a no nonsense man or because of "body language". Even when the govt has not initiated ANY policy, programmed or project since inauguration in May 2015.

No one is talking about how to fulfil campaign promises, rather all energy has been concentrated in painting the last govt bad. Their agenda is to paint the previous govt bad so that they can appear good, even when they've done nothing.

May God deliver us from the masturbators
AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by biafranqueen: 12:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
I can see you are just an inbred he goat. that's why you find it easy to bring by father into a political convo. surrender and congratulate him for an election that was rigged? other parts of the country recorded average of less than 50% turn out while the south south and south east recorded average of 95% turn out. 2011 election is anything but free and fair. He kept quite but the almajiris killed people. I personally believe he should have tried to calm the situation but he's in no way responsible for the killings. let's learn to be objective
Hello, you forgot to mention the whole world witnessed underage voters in 2015 talk of 2011. Even with bombs blowing to people, places and things to smithereens the North had a 100% turn out I mean WTF!
Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by LordMecuzy(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Imortal001:

you've said it all

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Jaideyone(m): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Hello, you forgot to mention the whole world witnessed underage voters in 2015 talk of 2011. Even with bombs blowing to people, places and things to smithereens the North had a 100% turn out I mean WTF!
Liar!!! no region in the north had more than 50% turn out. the ss and se recorded 95-97% turn out and 95%voted Jonathan. that's the real fraud!!!

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! by Anapuao(f): 5:14am On Aug 10, 2015
I think the only part Buhari has stayed true is the fight against corruption... his integrity. Even that part will be questioned if he doesn't bring some obvious criminals who are his allies to book. But some steps that he condemned Gej of taking, he is obviously taking the same steps like visiting other countries for help to fight BH, no office of the first lady but madam has been carrying out duties of the first lady. Note: carrying out duties of an office means the office exists etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari / Late Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro's Seikeme Zee Family Members Cleaning Up Grave in / Fg’s N3.1 Trillion Revenue Loss Traced To An Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.