Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid (1157 Views)

Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Who Always Locks Her Maid Up For Weeks When Traveling Surrenders To Police / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by davit: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dear nairalanders, kindly offer your suggestions as to who to report my neighbour to owing to the way she treats her maid. My Neighbour dehumanises a girl who works for her as maid on daily basis. She beats the hell out of her virtually every hour. I even learnt that the maid sleeps in the their kitchen and at times on the balcony even though they rented a 3 bedroom apartment. All sorts of acts of wickedness are carried her by this neighbour of mine to the maid. Other neighbours are aware of the maltreatment meted to this girl but are also helpless just as I am.

I need suggestions as to the right authorities to report this wickedness to before we read another story of a maid hacked to death by a cruel mistress.

Cc: Afam4eva, OAM4J
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by ELTON123(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
That woman is introvert cheesy
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
angryop, wetin konsain you?
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by charijee(f): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Can't you confront your neighbour if you so wanna help?

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by Melahou(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
charijee:

it is called "mind your business"

its only the police or welfare workers that can interfere
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by kilokeys(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
charijee:

and get beaten too? grin

op, i suggest you go make a statement in the police station or find out human trafficking ngos around your area
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by charijee(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Melahou:

it is called "mind your business"

its only the police or welfare workers that can interfere
It seems he doesn't wanna mind his business na
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by charijee(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
kilokeys:

and get beaten too? grin

op, i suggest you go make a statement in the police station or find out human trafficking ngos around your area
Yes na as a good samaritan that he is cheesy
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by ijustdey: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
just get to a police station and ask for any social welfare office and report the case

or get to the local government closer to you and ask for the social welfare department.... they will be of tremendous help
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by davit: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
charijee:
The neighbour I question is such a nasty one. The entire family doesn't even greet mine let alone having time to discuss an issue. I once reported them on this forum about making life unbearable for my family with their unbecoming attitudes in the compound.

Thanks to those who have made suggestions. But my question is: what of if either welfare people or policemen come for an investigation only to discover the innocent girl refuses to tell them the truth?

Is there any other way I can make this known to these authorities without letting the neighbours know I am the complainant. Thanks.
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by charijee(f): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
davit:

The neighbour I question is such a nasty one. The entire family doesn't even greet mine let alone having time to discuss an issue. I once reported them on this forum about making life unbearable for my family with their unbecoming attitudes in the compound.

Thanks to those who have made suggestions. But my question is: what of if either welfare people or policemen come for an investigation only to discover the innocent girl refuses to tell them the truth?

Is there any other way I can make this known to these authorities without letting the neighbours know I am the complainant. Thanks.
Now this is serious....I don't think the authorities would be daft to disclose their source of info....they would say they heard from a reliable source
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Take the case to d social welfare
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by davit: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
mineANDurs:
Take the case to d social welfare
Where can I find the Social welfare people please? The husband even broke the girl's leg over the weekend and he warned her never to tell anybody. We managed to hear from the security guy.
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by crystalzoe: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
this is serious oh! anybody with info pls help d op save a life. no b wen e don happen everybody will comment on how evil pple r. pls let's do wat we can now.
@ op in which state do u reside
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by prospero5(m): 3:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Dharniel:
my bro, e get person wey human sympathy no dey gree am stand d sight of maltreatment by anoda human o.
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by rawtouch: 5:41am On Aug 11, 2015
You people should arrange 10k for the said maid to go back to her people
Re: Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid by Galaxydon1(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Dharniel:
cos she is not your sister abi

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sells His Sperm (photo) / Woman Slaughters Fellow-wife’s Twins In Katsina [graphic Photos] / Man Murdered 25 Years Old Boy, Cuts His Body In Osun (graphics Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.