Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

*** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* (4953 Views)

Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price / ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* / *** Buy Clean Cars Below 800k Without Clearing From USA & Canada** View Pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2015
gabrielride:
There are many aspects of our services that are unique, but the most significant is that we DON'T ask customers to pay to our account or wire funds to us here, you meet with us face 2 face, and do all your transactions physically

Another good one is that, if you are not satisfied with your pre-ordered car, we refund you...

Visit us today
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by benik(f): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
gabrielride:

I really don't answer people like you... Because you've just lied, and all liars shall go to hell

I have never asked for a 90% down payment, my initial deposit is between 40% - 50%. kindly provide a link, email or screen shoot of a chat I requested for 90% down payment

Why didn't you call me kingauto when I was selling cars locally in 2013? Kindly be reasonable.... The lexus on that link was sold at that price because its not a clean title

Lastly, are you saying all car dealers at Apapa are all kingautos? Please kindly be reasonable, Only in Nigeria I've seen that even if you render your product on payment on delivery basis, they still call you a scam

Una no go use laugh kill me...lol

Anyway critics are welcome!

Oh please how many local cars did you sell? InspiredM started out this way.

Back to wia you want 90% you wrote it yourself. 40% initial payment 50% when you send bill of laden.

See below:

* Tell us the one you want, make a 40% Down Payment (that's after a concrete agreement with my rep in Nigeria)

* We Buy, do the paper work and ship (We do RORO Shipping)

NOTE: The Amount Stated on Each vehicle INCLUDES the shipping to Lagos

* You will be sent the Bill of Lading

* At this point you are to pay the balance 50%
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by benik(f): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Amy ways if your genuine then I apologise but I still smell a rat.
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2015
benik:
Amy ways if your genuine then I apologise but I still smell a rat.

You need to get to understand how this pre-ordering stuff work madam, my balance is paid when you confirm your car at the terminal in Lagos
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2015
Whatever your budget is, there is always a Car for you. Please make your budget known and I will work something out for you
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by Philadelphia: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2015
I am not really suprised at how scammer flood this section. I heard that the moderators here are asleep. Thanks to everyone here that brought this to my notice. Op. You need quadrupling your efforts to convince me on how genuine you are.

1 Like

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by ikp120(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Please can you get a corolla 2003 automatic for a budget of 700k total?
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Philadelphia:
I am not really suprised at how scammer flood this section. I heard that the moderators here are asleep. Thanks to everyone here that brought this to my notice. Op. You need quadrupling your efforts to convince me on how genuine you are.

Sir i don't need to convince you, a visit to my office will do...

You r appreciated!
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
ikp120:
Please can you get a corolla 2003 automatic for a budget of 700k total?

700k is alot of money but sorry sir it can't land a 2003 corolla
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by lilhenshaw(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
benik:

Oh please how many local cars did you sell? InspiredM started out this way.
Back to wia you want 90% you wrote it yourself. 40% initial payment 50% when you send bill of laden.
See below:
* Tell us the one you want, make a 40% Down Payment (that's after a concrete agreement with my rep in Nigeria)
* We Buy, do the paper work and ship (We do RORO Shipping)
NOTE: The Amount Stated on Each vehicle INCLUDES the shipping to Lagos
* You will be sent the Bill of Lading
* At this point you are to pay the balance 50%

Like seriously dis benik woman i don't even know what your problem is gan sef, that is how you pple go about spoilling other pples business by saying many sh*t without proof, if you are not buying why not let others do and when they fall let that be there cup of tea. Anyways dats all i av to say..

Will be starting my own pre-order trade soon.. .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by ikp120(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
gabrielride:

700k is alot of money but sorry sir it can't land a 2003 corolla

Post more automatic cars that landing and clearing is around 700k
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
I bring to you a 2001 Honda CR-V LX

Air Conditioning, Tilt Wheel, Power Steering, Power Driver Mirror,Auxiliary Power Outlet, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Child Safety Lock, Bucket Seats, Rear Window Defroster

Landing cost 750k

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Clean interior

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Our cars comes clean without Rust grin grin
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Let us run with patience the race that is set before us Heb.12:1
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by Philadelphia: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
gabrielride:

Sir i don't need to convince you, a visit to my office will do...

You r appreciated!
I happen to be in Lagos. Can we see tomorrow?
Also, kindly post pics of the engine of the car, interior and dashboard.
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Philadelphia:

I happen to be in Lagos. Can we see tomorrow?
Also, kindly post pics of the engine of the car, interior and dashboard.

Am based here in Califonia, USA but my colleague is always available to meet with you, though we don't open during the weekend, you can come on Monday
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by benik(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
lilhenshaw:

Like seriously dis benik woman i don't even know what your problem is gan sef, that is how you pple go about spoilling other pples business by saying many sh*t without proof, if you are not buying why not let others do and when they fall let that be there cup of tea. Anyways dats all i av to say..

Thanks

hhahhahaa lilhenshaw your obviously a protege who is getting ready to start scamming people. you recently created your NL profile and you want to start your pre-order trade soon. looool, Nairalanders are now fools abi?
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
For the word of God is quick, and powerful Heb.4:12
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by benik(f): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2015
lilhenshaw:

Thanks

this lilhenshaw's comment actually got me worried. i quote him "if others fall for their cheap scam let that be their cup of tea" and he further went ahead to say he will be starting his own pre-order trade soon.

worse of all he registered on July 29th 2015.

i wonder if we still have moderators in this section. this is an open threat to Nlanders...
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2015
I will make darkness light before them Is.42:16
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2015
My word for every one here today.....

In all you do, FEAR GOD
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by april4mee(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2015
i sort of like that white care but its not common here. what about its second hand value and are parts readily available here?
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by Weigher: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by Weigher: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
lilhenshaw:

Thanks
bursted! Op accomplish. Partner incrime. You are all a learner if you think you can scam pple like me with your childish format. Copy and paste. CAVEAT EMPTOR

1 Like

Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by benik(f): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weigher:
bursted! Op accomplish. Partner incrime. You are all a learner if you think you can scam pple like me with your childish format. Copy and paste. CAVEAT EMPTOR

leave them na....forming sharp by quoting bible scriptures
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by Weigher: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
benik:

leave them na....forming sharp by quoting bible scriptures
abi o! Dem be learner. Waste of subcription
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by gabrielride: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seun, ishilove you need to come into this matter, dunno why am being mistaken for some one I don't know, atleast can this folks provide proves that am kingsuto?
Re: *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weigher:
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR
Please do you have any concrete proof to support your claims?

The same question goes to benik.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo Toyota Camry Big Daddy 003 @ N1,320,000.00 Call 08023416552 / Buses Rental(full a/c) in Lagos Nigeria.+2348034868990. / SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Lexus GS 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.