Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! (927 Views)

PRISON BREAK Is Back! / Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by 175(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
By CHRISTOPHER HOOTON
Friday 07 August 2015
Fox has officially confirmed that there will be a
new limited series of Prison Break.
It will consist of 10 episodes and see the return of
both Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell along
with other original cast members, Fox’s co-chairs
and CEOs told reporters at a TCA panel on
Thursday.
Described confusingly as a “bit of a sequel”, the
episodes are being written by show creator Paul
Scheuring now, with the action picking up “a few
years after” the first series finale ended and
addressing questions that were set up during the
series.”
Fox credited Netflix for the revival, where the
show has found a new audience (or a whole lot of
repeat watchers).
“Prison Break has had this great opportunity to be
viewed by a whole new audience [on Netflix],” Fox
CEO Dana Walden said, adding that she was
informed it is”one of the most successful library
shows on Netflix.
“People are still interested in these characters.”
As Variety notes, fans might be wondering why
the story is being picked back up following the
closure of the series’ film finale, but co-chair Gary
Newman promised it would take on new
relevance.
“[Paul has] a vey detailed and incredible story for
why these characters become relevant again,” he
said, with Walden adding that that there is a
“logical and believable explanation in the world of
Prison Break”.
Limited season revivals are the done thing of late,
with 24 and The X-Files having also been picked
back up for them.
Production is expected to begin in the new year,
with a view to a 2016/2017 air date.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/prison-break-is-coming-back-with-a-new-season-thanks-to-people-binging-the-old-ones-on-netflix-10445127.html

1 Share

Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by ayatt(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
gud..can't wait to watch it!
Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by 175(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
I can't wait to see Wentworth in Action. . .our PDP politicians go need his services this one Buhari wan jail all of them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by Supermiy: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
now cool that's what I'm talking about..

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by wealthascum(f): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Prison break! Cant wait o
Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by blueskies(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wow! fabulous news... am super excited, cnt waitsmiley
Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by odeku457(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mr 175 better be a genuine because I dont Joke with prison bereak oh.

Good development tho.

Anyone know if o2tvseries too is suffering from data loss or hacker attack. grin
Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by donjazet(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sad to hear Wentworth miller is gay.. It just put me off
Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by mrdrizzy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why cant they just stop this shiit already!!

Its not like its even that interesting

i still dont get why only nigerians are excited bout this,i didnt see the reason for hype,perhaps its cus it was among the top series to storm naija

if u want to bring back series

bring back

the legend of the seeker
kyle xy
commander in chief
the traveller
Re: Prison Break Is Coming Back With A New Season! by 175(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2015
WETIN FEAR DEY CAUSE: Dem say Boko Haram don poison beans after I buy half bag for house. From the one wey I cook, I give my dog, Bingo, make im first test am, 45mins later bingo still dey waka, dey jolly. Na im I come chop my own. After I don chop finish, my gateman run come tel me say bingo don die, hey! I run enter house begin drink full gallon of palm oil for my belle, chop 22 bitter kola wit 3 long bitter leaf stem. I dey think say my life don finish,I come outside. Na im gate man com they tell me say the driver wey kill bingo wan come beg me. If na u, wetin u go do the gate man: TGIF

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Wrestling Match / Sexy Actress, Bose Alao Hits The World With New Movie ‘ Rivers Between’ (PICS) / Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 10 Season Finale Summary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.