Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently (574 Views)

Supply Of Cucumber Fruits Needed! / Palm Fruits Needed 4 Oil Processing. / Fresh Palm Oil In Akwa Ibom (right From The Source) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently by drizzit(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hi folks..I am in need of fresh palm fruits in very large quantities... Around Oyo, Osun or Ekiti please get in touch with me on 08141198955 for calls or WhatsApp or in bbm 5690d53a
Re: Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently by drizzit(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckloads needed
Re: Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently by drizzit(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Regularly
Re: Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently by adigunbizz: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Wouldn't that be hard to get, since most palm oil farmers process their fruits themselves.
Re: Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently by drizzit(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Still needed....
Re: Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently by Agrotradeafrica: 4:45am On Aug 24, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com
Re: Fresh Palm Fruits Needed Urgently by Pavore9: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Agrotradeafrica:
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com

It seems you chose to ignore https://www.nairaland.com/2526388/warning-front-page-hijacking-no Well, appropriate action has been taken and while you serve your ban, re-read the link.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Local Fabricted Cages For Your Farm / My People In Agriculture You Are Welcome To My World Meat Processing / >>[b]sesame Seed Now Available And In Stock[/b]<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.