Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? (17285 Views)

Did The Yorubas Really Vote Buhari In As Their President / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by mauriceju2(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why do hausas/fulanis and yorubas really want 'one Nigeria' with Igbo that they did not naturally like?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
for me, i would say in short, i believe in one nigeria and i think we are better as one...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
because with all of us Nigeria will progress.I'm from a very minority tribe though because with all of us Nigeria will progress.I'm from a very minority tribe though because with all of us Nigeria will progress.I'm from a very minority tribe though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by cheruv: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's the million dollar question cool

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Abugab(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
No tribe hates the Igbo as the Igbo have been accommodated in every part of the nation more than any other tribe.
The Igbo hates themselves and the fight should be targeted at themselves rather than engaging a non existing enemy.
The problem of the Igbo is Igbo and not with any other tribe

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by wordcat(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
They can't survive without the Igbo

That's the simple answer

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by simpleseyi: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
mauriceju2:
Why do hausas/fulanis and yorubas really want 'one Nigeria' with Igbo that they did not naturally like?

It's a bastard that brings insults to his/her parents. Now to your question. - No we Yorubas do not want to be in the same country with fraudsters, drug traffickers, money launderers, ritual killers, fake drug manufacturers, armed robbers, cultists, and prosti-tutes. We just force you to stay under us in Nigeria to teach you a lesson and let you realize that your destinies are in our hands. When we say sit, you sit. We we say jump into the lagoon, you jump. When we say cry, you cry. When we say fvck, you fvck.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that we, ofemanus are not mates to good for nothing flat heads.

Thank you my fellow debaters and panel of judges.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Trut(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
olihilistic:
because with all of us Nigeria will progress.I'm from a very minority tribe though because with all of us Nigeria will progress.I'm from a very minority tribe though because with all of us Nigeria will progress.I'm from a very minority tribe though

List one progress which Nigeria have achieved for 55 Years?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by pazienza(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Because the secession of Igbos from Nigeria will set into motion cascade of events that will see the ethnic Nationalities in the SS leave to form their own countries or join Biafra.

For the Yorubas, this is their greatest fear, as the North already have their fangs deep down the Yoruba flesh, there will be no escape for the Yorubas, they will forever be trapped in a master- Slave Islamic republic of Odua-Arewa. The Jihadists will simply finish off what they started in Kwara some decades ago, but was halted by the Caucasians.

For the North, it will mean less petrodollars and less hosts.But a chance to fully become a sharia Islamic country.

In summary, the secession of Igbos from Nigeria will unbalance Nigeria's socio political and religious equation.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by CreampieAngela(f): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chukwu abiama okike scatter the teeth of any ibo man that does not want to go back to iboland

all ibos are going back to Biafra. Any ibo man living in Nigeria outside iboland no go die beta

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by consultancy: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
simpleseyi:

It's a bastard that brings insults to his/her parents. Now to your question. - No we Yorubas do not want to be in the same country with fraudsters, drug traffickers, money launderers, ritual killers, fake drug manufacturers, armed robbers, cultists, and prosti-tutes. We just force you to stay under us in Nigeria to teach you a lesson and let you realize that your destinies are in our hands. When we say sit, you sit. We we say jump into the lagoon, you jump. When we say cry, you cry. When we say fvck, you fvck.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confused you that we, ofemanus are not mates to good for nothing flat heads.

you ar a fool my friend

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Trut(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
simpleseyi:

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confused you that we, ofemanus are not mates to good for nothing flat heads.

WHEN A PERPETUAL COWARD RANT, YOU GO NO...

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by donholy28(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:
No tribe hates the Igbo as the Igbo have been accommodated in every part of the nation more than any other tribe.
The Igbo hates themselves and the fight should be targeted at themselves rather than engaging a non existing enemy.
The igbos say dem wan go but una no wan allow them...so who be d problem now?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by CreampieAngela(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
pazienza:
Because the secession of Igbos from Nigeria will set into motion cascade of events that will see the ethnic Nationalities in the SS leave to form their own countries or join Biafra.

For the Yorubas, this is their greatest fear, as the North already has their fangs deep down the Yoruba fresh, there will be no escape for the Yorubas, they will forever be trapped in a master- Slave Islamic republic of Odua-Arewa.

For the North, it will mean less petrodollars and less hosts.

In summary, the secession of Igbos from Nigeria will unbalance Nigeria's socio political and religious equation.
You are a mad man

Today alone, i have lost count of the number of transport buses bringing your refugee ibo brothers and sisters into my region in their thousands. It shant be well with all of them

I am from a minority tribe and my daily prayer is to see you unwanted vermins go back to your Godforsaken land. The North will also be producing oil very soon a la The Chad Basin and Ibaji, Kogi state

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by DrOkoroafor(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Woah! This is probably the most ignorant comment i have ever
read in my entire life. I am not sure this is coming from a human who can read, spell and write... For real? After all the education, all you can come up with is this? Shame!
simpleseyi:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Mogidi: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
When Igbos leave we leave too, can't see us remaining with tribes that are mostly Muslims, the SS is 95% Christian.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:

Igbos have been massacred several times in the North. Oba of lagos had once threatened to drown the ones in his land .

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Omololu007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
The igbos say dem wan go but una no wan allow them...so who be d problem now?
pls ao r dey stoppin d ibos from leaving

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Omololu007(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mogidi:
When Igbos leave we leave too, can't see us remaining with tribes that are mostly Muslims, the SS is 95% Christian.
why cant ur pple leave first

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by anulaxad(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Funny thread.

Another troublemaker on the loose, Nigeria will be great again under PMB, and by the time he has finished we will see who is still calling for Biafra; sorry Biafra. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by pazienza(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
You are a mad man

Today alone, i have lost count of the number of transport buses bringing your refugee ibo brothers and sisters into my region in their thousands. It shant be well with all of them

I am from a minority tribe and my daily prayer is to see you unwanted vermins go back to your Godforsaken land. The North will also be producing oil very soon a la The Chad Basin and Ibaji, Kogi state

Lol! You are a minority? Where exactly?

Chad basin is dry. Ibaji matter is only lingering because Igboland is still part of Nigeria, when we secede, Ibaji case will be sorted out.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by donholy28(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omololu007:
pls ao r dey stoppin d ibos from leaving
So u don't know?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by CreampieAngela(f): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! You are a minority? Where exactly?

Chad basin is dry. Ibaji matter is only lingering because Igboland is still part of Nigeria, when we secede, Ibaji case will be sorted out.
N!gga

i am Nupe, from Bida Niger tate. Even before the amalgamation and creation of Nigeria your displaced ibo grandfathers were already trooping into my domain in search of greener pastures. Go ask ojuku and azikure of cursed memories, both of them were born here.

The Igala in Ibaji, Kogi state owns the oil wells. Anambra is not and will never be an oil producing state. The orient oil refinery is a scam

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by Omololu007(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
So u don't know?
i dont know so tell me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by pazienza(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
N!gga

I am Nupe, from Bida Niger tate. Even before the amalgamation and creation of Nigeria your displaced ibo grandfathers were already trooping into my domain in search of greener pastures. Go ask ojuku and azikure of cursed memories, both of them were born here.

The Igala in Ibaji, Kogi state owns the oil wells. Anambra is not and will never be an oil producing state. The orient oil refinery is a scam

Oh Nupe? The gallant warriors that chased and defeated Oyo empire, conquered and ransacked the then capital of Oyo empire, Oyo Ile, forcing Oyo people to relocate southward and re establish a new Empire and capital.

Kudos to you lots, Nupes and Odua really deserve an Islamic Odua-Arewa republic, it is your fate, a kind of divine destiny, where you lots can continue your Tom and Jerry war games.

Well Ojukwu and Zik parents only went to nupe to exploit the opportunities there that you lots couldn't see. The world belongs to the adventurers, little wonder no Nupe man dead or alive can ever match Ojukwu and Zik accomplishments.

The Ibaji situation will be handled in due course. Chillax.No need to tear your pants over that. *grins*

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by melzabull(f): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
N!gga

i am Nupe, from Bida Niger tate. Even before the amalgamation and creation of Nigeria your displaced ibo grandfathers were already trooping into my domain in search of greener pastures. Go ask ojuku and azikure of cursed memories, both of them were born here.

thunder fire you there!

first you fools were claiming SS, the latest trend is to claim minority from the north. your deceit is dead on arrival.

27 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by CreampieAngela(f): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pazienza

dont bore me with tales by moonlight, just tell your accursed kinsmen to go back to iboland. There aint no one stopping you

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by pazienza(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
melzabull:
that fool creampieangela is a yorubastad. He is only claiming to be from a minority just to attack igbos from another angle. Pay the yellowbar fool no mind. He is the same kinkyangela, Gspotangela, etc

I suspected, that's why I am toying with her. *grins*

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by CreampieAngela(f): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
melzabull:
thunder fire you there!

first you fools were claiming SS, the latest trend is to claim minority from the north. your deceit is dead on arrival.
your papa no go die beta
show me where i have claimed to be a SS in any of my Angela handle.
So you dont know that we northern minorities also detest you bastards? I guess you were in coma yesterday when the news broke out that the Igala's decapitated several land grabbing ibos at Aguleri the day before yesterday

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by melzabull(f): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
cursed be the day your mother conceived you. I am Angela and i am Nupe, it shant be well with your father if you cannot prove otherwise.

In your deranged ibo mind, you think the Yorubas are the only one fed up with you ibo animals. I swear by the heavens, driving a dagger through the heart of you sods will be my greatest accomplishment in life. Bastard !
The feeling is ABSOLUTELY mutual.

you are a yorubaboon! an accursed bastad from South West. If i lie may i not get what i ask from God, and if you are yoruba, may you not get what you ask from god and may you die a wretched, slow, untimely and painful death.

AMEN!!!#

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Reinstatement Of Impeached Deputy Speaker / Senate Presidency: PDP To Field Candidate If Goje Steps Down / Biafra: Kanu’s Trial Postponed Till April 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.