Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,692 members, 7,865,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist (6745 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by tomakint: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
dayo23:
God bless you Cramjones
This nigga can believe ANYTHING!
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by EdCure: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
This report is plausible.
The stolen funds will be recovered and the thieves will be jailed.

4 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Fathai(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
i so much love apc.....but i dont know may be i should belive this story
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Beremx(f): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
Beremx grin
haven't I warned you to keep off my mentions?
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by dunkem21(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:

Permit me to laugh, abeg. grin
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Them no allow OSI Ade name u they allow
Who u be self tongue
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
CrAckjones u funny. .

Dem no allow mere commissioner osibande for meeting.

Na u wey be junkie. I ve asked u severally. . Who is ur dealer. Dis his weed dey cause hallucination

3 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Borderless: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
This post is just soooo shallow. I can even see some gullible country men believing this trash. Anyways I don't blame the OP, he understands the fact that Nigerians read with their eyes, not with their minds!
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by GenBloodykiIler: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:

kiss you have but am addicted to you kiss
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
VIDEO OR ....
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Omololu007(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
anwe:

If corruption must be fought, all the thieves before last government including late Abacha's government must be brought to book. fighting of corruption can not be selective, the north will steal and walk away, but when others steal hell is let loss. we will support fighting this cancer called tif, ole, barawo etc. but do not play politics with this.........we de look
what stoppd gej from prosecutin abdulsalam
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by denedene(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2015
i support any form of probing but once the cases like Halliburton, siemen, 4.2trillion naira nepa scam are not included i don't think I'll believe in it's credibility undecided

1 Like

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Femolacaster(m): 2:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Can somebody remind me Folorunsho Alakija's worth (the richest. black woman), I think she is valued around $2.4billion dollars, So, going by this revelation about Deziani Madueke, I think she is presently the richest black woman.
O boy, money dey naija oooooo......................and what pain me most is that you see some gullible tribalistic almajiris still defending this woman, in the name "she is our sister", as they have started wailing on this thread.

Former NHIS boss was queried by EFCC yesterday, i didnt see a single Yoruba on that thread chanting "witch-hunting". same thing applied to hausas and Sambo Dasuki, but if it were to be the other side, you wont hear word again.
Bunch of pathetic ethnic dimwit!

5 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by LieDetector(m): 3:51am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

dude, your profile pic makes your advance a dead on arrival don't you think so?
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by FYB(m): 5:26am On Aug 08, 2015
chukwudi44:
That was why I told President Obama during my meeting with him yesterday to put pressure on PMB to intensify the war against drugs to avert crack addicts opening threads like this on NL

Wer yu sitting in @ back
Cos I didn't notice yu in dat crucial meeting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by MaziOmenuko: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2015
FYB:

Wer yu sitting in @ back
Cos I didn't notice yu in dat crucial meeting grin grin

I saw him, he was the dude sitting next to Joe Biden. I didn't pay much attention to the meeting shaa, especially after the exhibition by Obama's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by GenBloodykiIler: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:
dude, your profile pic makes your advance a dead on arrival don't you think so?

yes am a killer and that's how I earn a living cool
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by LieDetector(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

sooner rather than later, you'd be caught and be apprehended accordingly if truly you're a killer. I trust my intuitions.
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Generalkorex(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

I sight u
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by April4th(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Leave my beloved Beremx alone. Pls
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Beremx(f): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
April4th:

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by badnature: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
nawaoo Nigerians take every crap the read serious
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by GenBloodykiIler: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
April4th:

do you want to fork her?
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Beremx(f): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

do you want to fork her?
you are crazy!

2 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by April4th(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

do you want to fork her?

Not at all,she's my friend.
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by GenBloodykiIler: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beremx:
you are crazy!

Nope am not i just asked a question cheesy
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by April4th(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beremx:

Sent you several messages on bbm,but didn't deliver. I guess you must have changed ur phone. Was around for about 3 weeks now,will be going back to the UAE by weekend.
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by GenBloodykiIler: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
April4th:

Not at all,she's my friend.

friends with benefits grin
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by April4th(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

friends with benefits grin

Your mind is too dirty.
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

taa rubbish. The only thing you've ever succeeded in killing is time. Go siddon for gutter. Fool
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Beremx(f): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
April4th:

Sent you several messages on bbm,but didn't deliver. I guess you must have changed ur phone. Was around for about 3 weeks now,will be going back to the UAE by weekend.
I put my new BBM pin on my profile on my other phone to tell my contacts am no longer using the old pin. I thought you must have seen it. Sorry about that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic State (ISIS) Releases Pamphlet On Female Slaves / Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash / 2023: We’ll Dialogue With All Agitating Groups – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.