Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,171 members, 7,867,396 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband (1175 Views)

Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband by seagulsntrawler: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gruesome Russian granny Tamara Samsonova chopped up and ate 14 of her neighbors — and kept a diary of her culinary crimes. “It was all done deliberately,” she cannibal killer confessed to the cops.”I am guilty and I deserve punishment.”
(There is a strong possibility that Tamara Samsonova is Jewish; see endnote) 
Sourced from theDaily Star
With an endnote by Lasha Darkmoon on Jewish ritual murder 

“I DESERVE PUNISHMENT.”
A GRANNY is thought to have feasted on the butchered bodies of up to 14 victims – including her husband. Tamara Samsonova, 68, is suspected of sawing off their heads and limbs and gouging out their lungs. The pensioner – likened to the fictional cannibal Hannibal Lecter – was arrested this week over the murder of her friend Valentina Ulanova, 79.
She was spotted on CCTV footage carrying Ulanova’s body parts in a black plastic bag. Police then found Ulanova’s decapitated corpse in a nearby pond. They believe she drugged her victim and cut her up while she was still alive after a row over dirty tea cups.
But officers who raided her flat in St Petersburg, Russia, discovered diaries kept by the ripper gran. In them she listed what police say could total 14 murders. They include a man whose business card was found at her home and whose remains were found 12 years ago. His head, legs and arms were cut off.
Police also suspect the former hotel worker killed her husband, who went missing in 2005.
In one diary, Samsonova confessed she butchered a lodger in her flat.
She wrote: “I killed my tenant Volodya, cut him to pieces in the bathroom with a knife, put the pieces of his body in plastic bags and threw them away.”
Samsonova was hauled into court this week over her friend Ulanova’s death.
She told the judge: “I was getting ready for this court action for dozens of years. “It was all done deliberately. With this last murder I closed the chapter.”
Judge Roman Chebotaryov said: “I am asked to arrest you. What do you think?”
The gran, who was put into custody, replied: “You decide, your honour. I am guilty and I deserve a punishment.”
Endnote by Lasha Darkmoon on Jewish Ritual Murder
Little is known about the ethnic origins of serial killer Tamara Samonsova, but some conspiracy theorists may soon begin to claim that her name is Jewish and that she could well be Jewish. A quick check on the internet reveals that Tamara is indeed aJewish name, deriving from the Hebrew“Tamar”in the Old Testament, but it is also an extremely common name in Russia and various Eastern European countries.
Tamara Samsonova’s serial killings bear many of the characteristics ofritual murder, for which Jews throughout the Middle Ages and later times were frequently blamed by anti-Semites. This is known today as the“blood libel”and dismissed as an“anti-Semitic canard”—in other words, as a false and reprehensible representation of Jewish behavior.  
Ariel Toaff however, professor of Medieval and Renaissance History at Bar Ilan University in Israel, came to international prominence in 2007 with the publication of his controversial bookPasque Di Sangue(Passovers of Blood), in which he argued that there wassome truth to the so-called“blood libel”.
Though he was later forced to retract this view under pressure from powerful Jewish elites who exercise so much influence over world affairs, Toaff’s book nevertheless provides many alarming details about Jewish behaviour in the later Middle Ages.
These closely documented historical facts cannot be properly explained unless credence is given to the possibility that such ritual murders were actually carried out by Jews in accordance with esoteric formulations in the JewishKabbalah. These involve spells, incantations and curses which form the bedrock of Black Magic and demonology. Without the Jewish Kabbalah, it can be truthfully said there would be no such thing in Europe as the“black arts”or the occult as we know it. Black Magic in Europe is undoubtedly a legacy of the Jews.
Ritual Murder of children by Jews in Russia has often been reported, as in the following account:
On April 16, 2005, just a week before the beginning the the Jewish Passover on April 23, five children, Muslim and Christian, “disappeared” in the Russian Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk. Four weeks later, their burnt bodies were found in a sewage pit. A popular Russian daily,Komsomolskaya Pravda, writes today that many Russians in the city are convinced that the children were ritually murdered by local Jews who later burnt their bodies to conceal the crime and prevent experts to find in the bodies the lack of blood which is used by Hasidic Jews for ritual purposes.
Few people in the city believe that the Jewish murderers ever come to trial and that the murders would be properly clarified by police investigators in present-day new democratic Russia. Vladimir Salamatov, the lawyer representing the interests of the parents of the murdered children told the paper that 5 independent experts confirmed the lack of haemoglobin (red substance in human blood) in all burnt bodies. “I am sure that it was a ritual murder with exsanguination“, he said.
Evgeny Kazantsev, the Head of Untraditional Religious Groups Monitoring Center, agrees that it was a ritual murder.
Seehere
Watch this3-minute videofeaturing the Granny Ripper and you will learn that she kept a secret diary in Russian, German and English in which“esoteric spells”are often mentioned. Other videos on the internet also mention“black magic”and“astrological signs”.
Is this sufficient evidence for jumping to the conclusion that Tamara Samsonova is Jewish or that her murders were“ritual killings”? No, it is not; not by a long chalk. All such idle speculations as to the cannibal killer’s ethnicity should be resisted until we are in full possession of the facts. Meanwhile, there is no doubt whatever that Tamara Samsonova is some kind of latter-day witch—a dabbler in black magic and a cannibal killer without a conscience.
Afterword
A reliable source has just confirmed that“Samsonova”is definitely a Jewish name.  The writer says in a comment on our website:“Russian names often end in -off, -ov or -ow (female forms : -ova, -owa), denoting descent.“Samsonov”means“son of Samson”, and“Samsonova”means“daughter of Samson”. Though many Biblical names are used by Christians also, as far as I know Samson is not one of them.
When in doubt, always consult the Consolidated Jewish Surname Index at :
http://www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home-htm
and there we find the following variants of this unmistakably Jewish surname : Samsonoff, Samsonov (Samsonova), Samsonove, Samsonow (Samsonowa), Shamsonov, Shimsonov. [Franklin Ryckaert]
3-minute video  

www.darkmoon.me/2015/grannibal-lecter-russian-granny-kills-and-eats-14-including-husband/
Re: Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband by ladyF(f): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hian
Re: Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband by Eeser: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Granny
Re: Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband by AmakaDNB(f): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ha
Re: Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
So how is this related to Religion?
Re: Grannibal Lecter! Russian Granny Kills And Eat 14 Including Husband by seagulsntrawler: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
timonski:
So how is this related to Religion?
Read the story all over and you will find the connection with religion. From all the evidence so far, it looks very much like ritual sacrifices carried out by a qabala practising Jewess.

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Why I Think Jesus Should Be The Sole Author Of The Bible / Free Will And Divine Plan = Irreconcilable And Incompatible. / Check Out This Follower Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.