Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

TGIF: Ten Funny Interview Answers And Work Quotes To Spice Up Your Day - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / TGIF: Ten Funny Interview Answers And Work Quotes To Spice Up Your Day (866 Views)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / 7 Smart Ways To Balance Your Personal Life And Work Life / 20 Quotes To Inspire Great Teamwork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TGIF: Ten Funny Interview Answers And Work Quotes To Spice Up Your Day by Nnaeb(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why did you leave your last job?
The company relocated and didn’t tell me where

If the earth rotates 30 times faster, what will happen?
We will get our salary everyday

What do you have that other applicants do not?
Just syphilis

Working in a team means spending half of your time convincing the others that your idea is better than theirs

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early

Personally I have nothing against work, particularly when performed quietly and unobtrusively by someone else.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day

I like work it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Everything on your CV are all lies, but I like that. Welcome to sales!

Tell your boss what you really think about him and the truth shall set you free from your job.

Love what you do friends. The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.

Enjoy your weekend.

http://jobtrends.com.ng/tgif-ten-funny-interview-answers-and-work-quotes-to-spice-up-your-day/
Re: TGIF: Ten Funny Interview Answers And Work Quotes To Spice Up Your Day by kossyablaze(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lolzzz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TGIF: Ten Funny Interview Answers And Work Quotes To Spice Up Your Day by osizi06(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
G
Re: TGIF: Ten Funny Interview Answers And Work Quotes To Spice Up Your Day by octopusfreaky(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
dry not funnny

(1) (Reply)

Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me / Help! Help!! Help!!!what Business Can I Do While I Study / Career Opportunity At Freewebng In Abuja. (apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.