Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) (42820 Views)

Checkout This Simple Treatment To Clear Pimples And Blackheads In A Week / Mbaise Blog Crew Consoles The Family Of Sir Bon Nwakanma / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by donholy28(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2015
MeandSum:

Looking at the picture, wingspan and what I know about aerodynamics, you can take it to the bank that that helicopter wouldn't fly.
So, smart, he is not. Creative, yess, he is and should be encouraged.
how did great inventors start?..some ago we built one that could fly...remote controlled...what have u guys produced?
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by vivalavida(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2015
I rep ezinihitte mbaise. good one bro
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by bravesoul247(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
markmira:

b honest wit urself dude nigeria wont move foward wit such invention.
what are you saying? Did these amateur guys create this aircraft for people to enter? They invented this aircraft to create awareness that they have the talent to invent and if sponsored they can invent a correct private jet way you go like buy abi you no like private jet? You no go like buy made in Nigeria jet? wink
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by Marince: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Finaly atleast we can use such talents to fight the fedral republic of boko haram and biafra.
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by kardoso(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Bunch of fools.. Every baby child makes toys every day which we all see daily. Those fools should make toys that fly. Idiots.
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2015
bravesoul247:
what are you saying? Did these amateur guys create this aircraft for people to enter? They invented this aircraft to create awareness that they have the talent to invent and if sponsored they can invent a correct private jet way you go like buy abi you no like private jet? You no go like buy made in Nigeria jet? wink
diz guy his a joker!!!:-D MADE IN NIGERIA jet kwanu? I cant risk my life o......even if the goverment support's those guys wit 1billion dollars they will still end up getting fake parts from china to create more horrible jets or whateva.IGBO's are one fuckt up people i jst cant trust when it comes to inventions they prefer quantity to quality.
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by kaima1984(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Lmao...Google me.

And then don't ever quote me. Thanks.
I have got little or no time t google NOISE,whatever u are is none of my business and quoting u when u fumble is inevitable
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by bravesoul247(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2015
markmira:

diz guy his a joker!!!:-D MADE IN NIGERIA jet kwanu? I cant risk my life o......even if the goverment support's those guys wit 1billion dollars they will still end up getting fake parts from china to create more horrible jets or whateva.IGBO's are one fuckt up people i jst cant trust when it comes to inventions they prefer quantity to quality.
OK mate. Its your call
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by limamintruth: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Trending:

lols,Nigerian are creative sha,found this pic online and decided to share.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/checkout-this-made-in-mbaise-copter.html?m=0

Creativity. Good one! cool
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by Dubem13: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
mymadam:

A bụ eziokwu?
fake Igbos everywhere
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by stinggy(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy chisos!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Lmao! Stinggy! Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Omg! cheesy
Smh for you grin Who and who 'liked' his comment before I could reply undecided Show yasefs angry
cheesy tongue
Those who wanna come along na grin

Biko answer, u go fit arrange d copiita mak e cari us?
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by molas02: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2015
Madness....

[code][/code]

Can this fly
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by Vithouston: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2015
WISE MEN ARE FROM THE EAST
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by fireforfire: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
dis is for d winshes to attend dia meetin witout traffic
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by ekaygenie(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Did that toy fly?
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
stinggy:

Those who wanna come along na grin

Biko answer, u go fit arrange d copiita mak e cari us?
grin ask Op angry

But I live in pekam cheesy
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by nd07(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
When would Nigeria grow past this useless inventions and make a real thing.

*zooms outta thread*

Wait...Introvert is not here yet? Even LadyF?

*dancing Azonto*

Mumu, r u an American?
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by kane33: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by TimothyNkenu: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2015
nd07:

Mumu, r u an American?

My nationality is none of your business.

Next time, if you have nothing useful to say, NEVER quote me.

Regards,

Tim.
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by MeandSum: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
donholy28:
how did great inventors start?..some ago we built one that could fly...remote controlled...what have u guys produced?

are you freaking kidding me? Please don't believe all what your biafran elders tell you. It's all lie and BS. I'n absolutely sure that all the aircrafts used in Biafra were made outside the country. If memory serves me right, the main craft were two a-26 Invaders with makeshift gunner section.

How do you think they would have flown a remote control plan in the 60s? I'll very much like to hear your ideas.
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by donholy28(m): 4:53am On Aug 13, 2015
MeandSum:

are you freaking kidding me? Please don't believe all what your biafran elders tell you. It's all lie and BS. I'n absolutely sure that all the aircrafts used in Biafra were made outside the country. If memory serves me right, the main craft were two a-26 Invaders with makeshift gunner section.

How do you think they would have flown a remote control plan in the 60s? I'll very much like to hear your ideas.
years ago i meant last year...if only u listen to news...imagine u wr thinking i meant during d war...mtcheeew
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by MeandSum: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2015
donholy28:
years ago i meant last year...if only u listen to news...imagine u wr thinking i meant during d war...mtcheeew

I'm trying all I can to be polite here.. but I have one advice for you - learn to say what you mean. Not everyone can read minds.
Then even if you meant years ago - that would exclude last year. But for argument's sake, let's include last year.

So, how relevant is your original post? who are the royal "we" you are referring to and the less important "you guys"?

Here's my one finger salute for your mtcheew. You can suck on it till thy kingdom come.
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by rotorhead(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2015
check my drone...and call me on 08056800249 for more information or visit my thread ..made in Nigeria remote control aircraft...

Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Trending:

lols,Nigerian are creative sha,found this pic online and decided to share.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/checkout-this-made-in-mbaise-copter.html?m=0

point of correction: Biafrans are very creative!
Re: Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
rotorhead:
check my drone...and call me on 08056800249 for more information or visit my thread ..made in Nigeria remote control aircraft...
are you a Nigerian or a Biafran?

What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men