Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' (10116 Views)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by foxvilles: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
While browsing on my phone, I received a video message from my whatsapp. I actually thoight i should ignore it. After a while, I was less busy and decided to peruse all my unread messages, that was when I bumped into the video, I downloaded it. Guess what I saw?..........'Michelle Obama, first lady of the US, a man.
Immediately, i readjusted. I was like wait o, so obama is also a driller?

I don't know if it's true or not, but I decided to take my time to research on it, and it really sounds so true.

★Michelle Obama IS “Michael LaVaughn Robinson”
SHOCKINGLY Barry Calls His Wife Michael NOT Michelle
In a speech on September 30, 2011, at the transition or
change-of-office ceremony of the Chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff at Fort Myer, Virginia, Obama referred to his
wife not as Michelle but as Michael.

It’s hard to keep a lie hiding this one is an amazing feat
indeed, as President Obama must have wanted the world to
know, what a burden to keep this huge situation so private.
It must be a relief somewhat now that the conversation has
begun. People need to be who they need to be – we are
spirts.

Well ladies and gentlemen our “First Lady” is actually the First Man. Even more startling, Barack Obama knows that his wife was once a man, making him the first homogay President of our Christian nation.

According to the Examiner, after high school Michael
Obama had a sex change operation done, after having
supposedly claimed for years to have been a woman in a
man’s body.“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United
States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago,
Illinois on January 17th, 1964.

He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III and
Marian Shields Robinson. How about this for news, it’s
hard to imagine this is real, how can anyone report this
story is fake. I’m not sure either way – so confusing.
And so if this is real, then let the truth be known. Love for
each other, no matter what will save this planet from
destruction. So bring it on….

Remember when Ellen came out of the closet, she had a tv
show sitcom, and she thought she would be banned from
society for telling the truth, but then everyone loved and
accepted her – and now she is a very popular tv host on
daytime reaching millions of homes every day.

So, if this story is indeed true we have to grasp this, put
our loving arms around it, then let’s move forward –
coming from San Francisco for decades I’ve meet and seen
some “weird people” but – let our hearts be open and look
at the good in a person. Lifestyle is a private choice.
If Michael is a nice person, a kind person a loving person to
herself and others that surround her and our world’s
population both as human beings, animals, our forests, our
rivers, our oceans, our skies, all of mother nature intended
for us- then let our hearts be warmed and inspired by her
leadership in a world full of hate.

Begin anew – put love in your hearts – this is strange if
true which it does seem to be true, we just have to take a
moment and say a prayer for the world’s highest good and
our world leaders always do the right thing by the people
that they SERVE…..
One Creator for All – Make this World a Better World – No
Matter what your title is, your paycheck is, or if you don’t
have a job – be kind people.
The story continues because why would anyone just want to say this ……but there has always been for many years now, a distrust and suspicion the Obamas have engendered, due entirely to Barack’s secretiveness concerning his Selective Service registration, school records (including even his kindergarten record!), and medical records; his refusal to explain why his Social Security number has a Connecticut prefix; and his outright deception about his birth certificate, an image of which he made public on April 27, 2011, but which forensic experts have determined to be a fake.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by odogwutochukwu: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
hmmm.... so hw comes they had children that looks like them??

But on a second thought, hw comes she has not said anything about the husbands stand on gay??
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by foxvilles: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
I learnt they were adopted... You could use a little research on that bro to get full juicy gists on it

1 Like

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Tkester: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
nonsense conspiracy

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by CharliParker: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Tkester:
nonsense conspiracy
Don't mind the op.
most of our troubles today are tongue troubles
Gay or no gay America have developed, if time is not taken they(gays) will be in heaven ahead of us,let develop our country not by mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Moheat(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
The following excerpt is the true biographical information of Michelle Obama, given to me on June 25, 2011 by a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family. “ Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers. After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of Michelle’s ‘true’ identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

1 Like

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by knowledgeable: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
odogwutochukwu:
hmmm.... so hw comes they had children that looks like them??

But on a second thought, hw comes she has not said anything about the husbands stand on gay??

How come every part of their girls body resemble either the dad or mum. The girls hand, legs, neck, movements, hight and etc. Blood don't lie period. Unless, those promoting " Mitchell is a man" , come up with a convincing explanation as to why the girls look more of their parents, I remains unconvinced

6 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by foxvilles: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
knowledgeable:

How come every part of their girls body resemble either the dad or mum. The girls hand, legs, neck, movements, hight and etc. Blood don't lie period. Unless, those promoting " Mitchell is a man" , come up with a convincing explanation as to why the girls look more of their parents, I remains unconvinced

It shouldn't be a new thing to you when talking of genetic alterations. Technology have gone so far that when they begin to tell you some things, you'll begin to say it's impossible.

There's nothing that can't be manipulated as far as human beings are concerned.

If you've watched 24, you'll know how easy it is to match babies with parents through bio-genetics, and don't forget, this is US bro, anything is almost possible.

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by ThundrCork(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Absolute lies
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by tomakint: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
CharliParker:
Don't mind the op.
most of our troubles today are tongue troubles
Gay or no gay America have developed, if time is not taken they(gays) will be in heaven ahead of us,let develop our country not by mouth
Heaven is no bread and beans.....going to Heaven and entering therein requires serious spiritual balancing. On the other side, I have to agree with you that they are developed unlike us
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by HyDef(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why must it be that everyone is looking for a way to say Obama is gay, just cuz he supports it??
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by BERNIMOORE: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Michelle was never a Man!

it was part of the racist scheme against black

and it was ochestrated by a jealous republican

1, below are the wicked alteration of michelle s picture

2,next is michelle's unaltered pics wearing same cloth and nothing like a penis

3, more alteration

4, worst alteration

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by BERNIMOORE: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mchelle as a youth

definately not a man!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Beetwo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lobatan
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Beetwo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=BERNIMOORE post=36721387]Michelle was never a Man!
it was part of the racist scheme against black
and it was ochestrated by a jealous republican
1, below are the wicked alteration of michelle s picture
2,next is michelle's unaltered pics wearing same cloth and nothing like a penis
3, more alteration
4, worst alteration[/quote

Case dismissed

cool

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by delpee(f): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Lies!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Have you seen her hips? And you're still asking if she's a man? Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by cccxxiii: 3:21am On Aug 08, 2015
lol
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Work of photoshoppers

1 Like

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by tevinsolt: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2015
foxvilles:

It shouldn't be a new thing to you when talking of genetic alterations. Technology have gone so far that when they begin to tell you some things, you'll begin to say it's impossible.

There's nothing that can't be manipulated as far as human beings are concerned.

If you've watched 24, you'll know how easy it is to match babies with parents through bio-genetics, and don't forget, this is US bro, anything is almost possible.

the chances of you having and suffering from Delusion of grandeur a 1000% high than Michelle being a man based on this waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by sammyj: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2015
OPs so where is the video, abi you have seen the video let us also see it and be the judge .Shiken !! shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by lonelydora: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Una don come again ooohhh
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Wealthyone: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2015
cheesy

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Ivanspring(f): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Nonsense post!

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by RuthlessAnalyst: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2015
A very Senseless Conspiracy theory...

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by fr3do(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2015
knowledgeable:

try and search for their baby pictures only
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by bonechamberlain(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2015
na wa o which kind story be this.
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Esdb3: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
knowledgeable:

Make-up. Show me a photo of his daughters without make-up. They make them up to look like her. I tell you malia and her sister are very unhappy kids I feel so.
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Esdb3: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=Beetwo post=36721930][/quote]
See you. You don't know how good computers can generate images.
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by Esdb3: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Mchelle as a youth
definately not a man!
QueenBJ:
Work of photoshoppers
RuthlessAnalyst:
Ivanspring:
Nonsense post!
RuthlessAnalyst:

Even Joan Rivers confirmed it. Search for the video of her making the assertion and she was damn serious. A month later she died.
Re: First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' by BERNIMOORE: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Esdb3:

Even Joan Rivers confirmed it. Search for the video of her making the assertion and she was damn serious. A month later she died.

Joan Rivers is a racist, she hates whoopi Golderg, she makes racist comment on Bieber and was only not comfortable about black skined couple The obamas, so she has to 'hang a dog with a bad name' but evidence shows that michelle was never a man http://www.queerty.com/joan-rivers-insults-blacks-gays-and-everyone-in-between-in-support-of-alec-baldwin-20131127

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers / 220,000 PVCs Still Lying Waste In Anambra - REC / Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.